Daily Chat and What happens after ONEderland?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for welcoming me into this community. I have been SO happy to have found 3FC and the 100 lb. Club. I look forward to chatting and checking in daily.

It occurred to me that I'm going to miss some of the gals that are going to "graduate" into different decades. I also would love to get to know other gals in other decades.

Do you think you might use a daily chat that is open to everyone?

I also think this would be especially nice for ladies who have passed ONEderland, the 190-Goal threads are...kind of non-existent. Where do people go after ONEderland? LOL.
  • Quote: Where do people go after ONEderland? LOL.
    We kick you skinny b*tches out and lock the door!!
  • Quote: We kick you skinny b*tches out and lock the door!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a side note, apparently c25k has an app for android, so d/l that and then it gave me a free upgrade to something or other with achievemint where you can earn free rewards for things like your activities, logging, quitting smoking etc. We'll see if it motivates me. I did walk a mile today, felt pretty awesome!
  • Quote: bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

On a side note, apparently c25k has an app for android, so d/l that and then it gave me a free upgrade to something or other with achievemint where you can earn free rewards for things like your activities, logging, quitting smoking etc. We'll see if it motivates me. I did walk a mile today, felt pretty awesome!
    Oh la la! What type of rewards? I LOOOVVVEEE rewards!!!
  • I don't know, I need to go scope it out now that I'm on the laptop and not my phone. The baby kept swiping at it, so I gave up trying to investigate. It's through achievemint.com, but I can link up my running apps and hopefully fitday/loseit
  • Oh, also, if you're into apps? I got a fitness flow one, it goes through a series of excersizes and you do it on a timer, just let it know whan you stop. I like that better than counting in my head cus holding a plank to long makes my 1 mississippi's start running together really fast!
  • Well, in my experience (and this is my third time down the scale to onederland) you hit 199 and all the sudden your new goal is 180. Then you hit that and you set your sites lower. But, the 100lb club is always open to losers, no matter what weight. And to start a daily posting thread, all you have to do is start it, and all of us like minded people will swarm it like cops to a donut shop (or in my town a burrito truck). Is there no onderland thread yet? If you don't start one I will!
  • Where do they go? I bet they go shopping... thats where I'll be haha

New glasses at 199, but that is just the beginning...
  • Quote: Well, in my experience (and this is my third time down the scale to onederland) you hit 199 and all the sudden your new goal is 180. Then you hit that and you set your sites lower.
    So true. You work so hard to get to Onederland and the next second you're trying to get into the 180s. Sometimes I wish I could live in the moment a little bit and enjoy my progress but as soon as I hit a goal, I'm obsessing over the next one.
  • If you go back through the past few pages, there are threads to get out the 190s, 180s, 170s, 160s. When I was here the last time, they were pretty busy. Hopefully, we will all get down to those lovely numbers and keep those threads busy!!
  • Underwater Were the heck you been girl?!?!?!?
  • Good Morning Everyone!! How is Tuesday treating you all?
  • The weather is gorgeous and I have to sleep. I did enjoy it for 10 minutes to tape a new hoop tutorial. Other than that, I am hoping for great results on the scale when I wake up.
  • Quote: Where do they go? I bet they go shopping... thats where I'll be haha

New glasses at 199, but that is just the beginning...
    I'll be shopping too! Can't wait! And half of it can be done on the skinny side of my closet!

So envious of you ladies almost there!!
  • I'm looking forward to shopping in my closet. I have tried on a couple of things and still have a while to go, but hoping that by the time I get to the 220s, some of the currently too small things will fit again.

I can't even go by sizes, because I have some tops that are 3X that are still too small and some things that are 2X that are too big!