Old 01-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Snow View Post
I can't even go by sizes, because I have some tops that are 3X that are still too small and some things that are 2X that are too big!
Exactly April! Its so weird how women's sizes work. I do have to say, I bought a pair of size 20 Levis today, I thought I was over size 20. But...I haven't worn Levis in easily 10 years as I couldn't fit into them. They were almost brand-new at the Goodwill store, $2.50 as its the half-off color special. Otherwise $5 and I wasn't spending that! I'm going to be cheap this skinny time around lol!

Last edited by elvislover324; 01-29-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: autocorrect stinks!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #17  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

jeans are the worst. Last time, I got down to a 14 in some Old Navy Jeans. But I have a pair of old school size 16 Victoria Secret jeans from back in the day - no spandex at all. I couldn't get them on at all. I don't mean not buttoned, I couldn't get them past my knees!

I can't even begin to imagine what current size I will be in when those actually fit again, but I am looking forward to finding out! And ironically, I doubt I will ever actually wear them - because of the way I'm shaped, I found that lower rise, junior sized jeans really fit me so much better and I suspect that the VS jeans will be big and baggy in the hips and legs by the time they fit around the waist.
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #18  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

April - I shop the jr dept for jeans too. Unfortunately all my weight is lower belly. I was admiring the way the area around the bra, rib cage and upper abs are slimming down then glanced at my lower belly. Meh. No legs, no hips, no butt, but I got belly in surplus. If I could wave a magic wand and proportion that out more evenly? I'd be smoking! My poor hubs is such a butt man too, "How can someone have NO butt, how is that POSSIBLE?" Iono, deal. You knew what you were getting!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #19  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

I haven't been shopping in probably over 5 years. I'm afraid of it. But my pants are beginning to get a bit baggy and I'm afraid I won't have a choice. ::sigh::

Iz skerid. -_-
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallSteps View Post
Underwater Were the heck you been girl?!?!?!?
I've been b*llsh*tting around at 205-210 for a couple of months. I can't be too upset because I didn't really gain much, but if I could have just kept going, I'd be easily at onederland now..

Ah, well, I'm back and I'm focused! And I don't think it's a coincidence I wasn't losing and I wasn't posting here. I am going to 4 weddings this year, spending a week at the family beach house, and going on a cruise. That's a lot of cute (smaller!) clothes I want to wear!
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
I haven't been shopping in probably over 5 years. I'm afraid of it. But my pants are beginning to get a bit baggy and I'm afraid I won't have a choice. ::sigh::

Iz skerid. -_-
I find that I really like to shop alone. I take 3 sizes into a dressing room sometimes. I recommend Old Navy... they stock a lot of sizes and the clothes are inexpensive enough so a few new things won't break the bank.
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote