my first goal here

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I will attempt to stop eating late at night I usually eat food around midnight and I dont exercise so my goal

1. Stop eating late
    2. Exercises
  • Used to love having a box of cheese its or package of cookies in bed at night. Now I don't really eat after 7. I tend to work out at night now. U can do it, I gave up a little at a time, but some like to cold turkey. I did sneak a cookie last night, I was still proud cause I only ate one.
  • Good luck with your goals.
  • Thank you so far a shake made with water no sugar no fruit and 6 14oz glasses of water and I am going home from work now I need some good dinner advise thanks oh oh and I had no food since last night around 7pm today I get to work and fride chicken and ranch chipotle for the crew every one was looking at me like what you not eating I told them I had a tooth ache. .......no need to add more presure
  • day two a tamale and a cup coffee for breakfast at 300 cal and a shake at 110 cal dinner @ 6pm thats a first Small Garden Salad With Iceberg Lettuce - Lettuce,, 3 cups
    Coca-Cola - Regular Can Coke 355ml (12 oz)
    Chicken - Breast, Meat Only, Cooked, Dry Heat, 2 cup
    now i just need to walk to the park across the street from my home to do some joging and some cardio that will start tomorow. total calories intake today is = 1,690 <-------does this sound about righ?
    working my way down i need some help getting the scale progress thingy on my sig any help is appreciated thanks keep on losing
  • day 2

Black Bean Breakfast Burrito
    INGREDIENTS
    1 and 2 egg whites
    1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
    2 tablespoons salsa
    2 tablespoons shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
    1 small whole-wheat tortilla
    under 300 cal

yes my first 30 minute workout I feel good this morning

today's goal
    Totals 1,099 66
    Your Daily Goal 1,915
    Remaining 816
  • Here i go again another day just working hard on my goal so far so good one day at a time

update no late dinner 1,084 calories for the day
  • You can do it! I used to be the world's worst night eater but have not done it for months now!

Also exercise 4-5 times a week.

Great goals... go for it!
  • Quote: You can do it! I used to be the world's worst night eater but have not done it for months now!

Also exercise 4-5 times a week.

Great goals... go for it!
    Thank you working on the exercises part I feel good another 300 calorie breakfast and the rest of the day is planed out woooohooooo.
    Another 30 minute workout yes Day is planed out just have to execute it
  • Howdy! How is your eating going??? It's late(ish) are sticking to it? <3
  • Keep up the good work! You can do it
  • What worked really well for me with late night munchies, or early morning hunger, is to put a banana on my nightstand. Then when I get hungry I have a couple bites or half the banana to curb it and go right back to sleep.
  • today was disappointing we had brunch and i gave in back to the drawing board for me tomorrow
  • yay I hope you reach your goals!! you can do it
  • 690 calories so far about to have dinner and I am back on track