Mini Goals and Celebrations

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi everyone!

What are some of your mini goals?

Once you reach it, how or what will you do to celebrate your achievement?

Here's mine:
    Mini goal #1 - lose 12 lbs by Jan 31. (4 lbs to go)

Celebration - maybe get a pedicure. My imagination isn't working for me and I'm getting stumped since most things if I want to do them or treat myself I simply do it.
  • get to ONEderland (met 12/10/12)= 33lbs. lost - 1yr membership to YMCA to keep up my hard work!
    Halfway Point = 41 lbs. lost - some new workout clothes n everyday clothes that dont fall off! (im at 38lbs down so far!
  • My next goal is to enter ONEderland...and stay there! I'm 9 lbs away right now.

Celebration: mani/pedi and I'm taking my sweet 4-year old girlie with me
  • Quote: My next goal is to enter ONEderland...and stay there! I'm 9 lbs away right now.

Celebration: mani/pedi and I'm taking my sweet 4-year old girlie with me
    Okay i'll act stupid but what does ONEderland mean? LOL
  • Quote: Okay i'll act stupid but what does ONEderland mean? LOL
    Below 200 pounds (in the one hundreds)
  • Onederland by 1/31!!!! If I can bust this plateau!!
  • My goal is to hit my goal goal, which I've changed 3 times to lower! but this is my final one for sure...I think haha then I can go into maintenance/stabilization! To celebrate I think I will go shopping for new clothes!!
  • Quote: Celebration - maybe get a pedicure. My imagination isn't working for me and I'm getting stumped since most things if I want to do them or treat myself I simply do it.
    This has been a stumper for me too. I guess the thing that's hardest about this is that usually celebrations/rewards have to do with food. You know - eating out and/or a treat of some kind. Can't celebrate weight losses with food so what do I do? I can't seem to think of anything except for things that cost money, and I was already spending so much on this program I had a hard time with that. So I never really did anything during my journey, except get a real kick out of shopping from my closet for a while, and then right at the end getting some new things altogether as I'm now smaller than I've ever been.

Now that I've reached my goal I did ask my husband if I could buy a recent Groupon for 6 laser treatments on my underarms as my reward and he agreed. My arms look great now and I'm looking forward to wearing tank tops this summer!
  • Wow, you all are doing so good and so close to your mini goals, way to go!
  • Quote: Below 200 pounds (in the one hundreds)
    Oh okay, thank you for letting me know!
  • Quote: This has been a stumper for me too. I guess the thing that's hardest about this is that usually celebrations/rewards have to do with food. You know - eating out and/or a treat of some kind. Can't celebrate weight losses with food so what do I do? I can't seem to think of anything except for things that cost money, and I was already spending so much on this program I had a hard time with that. So I never really did anything during my journey, except get a real kick out of shopping from my closet for a while, and then right at the end getting some new things altogether as I'm now smaller than I've ever been.

Now that I've reached my goal I did ask my husband if I could buy a recent Groupon for 6 laser treatments on my underarms as my reward and he agreed. My arms look great now and I'm looking forward to wearing tank tops this summer!
    Oh wow how did the laser treatments do? I've always wonder about how i could fix my arms, i'm 57 and my arms are really flabby and wrinkley.
  • Quote: Oh wow how did the laser treatments do? I've always wonder about how i could fix my arms, i'm 57 and my arms are really flabby and wrinkley.
    Hi skelley - I have seen that there are laser treatments for skin tightening available, but I bought a hair removal package. Hoping to not have to shave my underarms anymore! I always get ingrown hairs and a five o'clock shadow so I'm excited. I only just made my goal and found the right Groupon (yhere are many different laser centers around here and I was looking for one that uses the Alexandrite laser). I haven't called to make my first appointment yet. I'm nervous!
  • My goal is for my current size 16 pants to be too big by the 1st of march. 16 is the smallest size I have ever owned and they are just now fitting perfectly so I will have to buy 14's soon!!
  • Quote: My goal is for my current size 16 pants to be too big by the 1st of march. 16 is the smallest size I have ever owned and they are just now fitting perfectly so I will have to buy 14's soon!!
    You go girl! Love charting new territory in the smaller clothing world! You can do it!
  • Tomorrow is my mini goal date for -12 lbs gone...

I weighed in today and 11 lbs lost for January

How are all you doing?