Home of the 100% Vol 20

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Starting the new volume for all us 100%'ers.
  • Thanks, Ragdoll!

Edited to add: I finally broke down and purchased extra boxes of protein bars for my boyfriend. That way he's not stealing mine constantly.
  • thanks ragdoll, i did send a message to lisa, i always love her motivational openings too which is why i didn't open it!

Quote: Oh my, maltesers. Does Nigel have those shipped over? Love maltesers.

Sorry to hear you and so many others have problems with their DHs and snack foods. Mine never brings them in the living room. He'll occasionally snack on some chips and dip, but stays in the kitchen. He eats a lot of almonds, but I only hear him crunching. Breakfasts, he never bothers mine and he doesn't like pancakes. He makes what I call Chris McMuffin. Some type of meat, sometimes sausage patties or bacon or chorizo, some egg, cheese and an english muffin. I've started making him homemade english muffins since he loves his Chris McMuffins. The real use for the english muffin rings rainbow uses in some of her recipes.

I had my rant yesterday, but avoided the dependence on food that normally accompanied a rant. Just went to bed.

Hope you all are not sleeping alone tonight.

Molly
    yes, his dad sent us some for christmas, but i have not opened mine!!! but they do tempt me!
  • Quote: hang in there pattie.....dh is in there watching football with beer and chips and maltesers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am enjoying my raspberry tea!!!!!!!! life is good
    next year, i might able to join him!!!
    Oh my, maltesers. Does Nigel have those shipped over? Love maltesers.

Quote: Oh Pattie, I thought of you banishing DH to the basement earlier today. Mine started the day eating my pancakes. I said "Did you just make pancakes too?" and he said, "No I just grabbed some of yours. I only took 4 little ones"

I responded "That stack of pancakes cost me $16 and you've just eaten 2 of my breakfasts the week... eat that pancake slowly buster. Ah, there's another $1.42 bite going into your mouth right now".... Betcha he checks next time I'm cooking.
    Now he's sitting here eating popcorn.... he may as well put his pillow and blankie on the couch right now!

Yep, it's a bad day to be a DH today. I hope we're not scarin' our men IP friends off! I haven't heard from them in awhile. They're probably staying away till the estrogen ebbs a bit -- or maybe it's proof that hockey really HAS started again
    Sorry to hear you and so many others have problems with their DHs and snack foods. Mine never brings them in the living room. He'll occasionally snack on some chips and dip, but stays in the kitchen. He eats a lot of almonds, but I only hear him crunching. Breakfasts, he never bothers mine and he doesn't like pancakes. He makes what I call Chris McMuffin. Some type of meat, sometimes sausage patties or bacon or chorizo, some egg, cheese and an english muffin. I've started making him homemade english muffins since he loves his Chris McMuffins. The real use for the english muffin rings rainbow uses in some of her recipes.

I had my rant yesterday, but avoided the dependence on food that normally accompanied a rant. Just went to bed.

Hope you all are not sleeping alone tonight.

Moily

Added: Rainbow's too quick. I deleted this from the other thread and reposted here, so it looks like she could read my mind.
  • I see why the men have their own thread

eta: Wingnutandme, I thought Rainbow was just scary good at knowing what you were thinking...
  • Quote:
    Added: Rainbow's too quick. I deleted this from the other thread and reposted here, so it looks like she could read my mind.
    oooh but my darling, i have magical powers you know nothing about!! Bwahahahahahah
  • lisa32989 you inspire me with your sheer stubbornness and willpower to get his done! With so very little options left for you, you are MAKING THIS WORK!!! You are inspiring in your attitude.
  • And THOSE powers are why your DH loves you even more

I really have to stop procrastinating and get some work done before bed. Thanks, as always, for great weekend chat. Now back to reality I go....le sigh.
  • Quote: And THOSE powers are why your DH loves you even more

I really have to stop procrastinating and get some work done before bed. Thanks, as always, for great weekend chat. Now back to reality I go....le sigh.
    heehee le sigh.................... love it!!
  • Quote: lisa32989 you inspire me with your sheer stubbornness and willpower to get his done! With so very little options left for you, you are MAKING THIS WORK!!! You are inspiring in your attitude.
    Thanks Pattie. This whole thing is making me cry.
    DH told me today if it was easy, everyone would do it.
    I'm sure I'll be less emotional tomorrow.
  • Quote: Thanks Pattie. This whole thing is making me cry.
    You can do it, Lisa! One day at a time. Hang in there.
    awww, Lisa, I'm so sorry this is so hard on you right now. I can imagine it feels like having the rug yanked from under you in a way. Wish we could make it easier for you. I'm glad your hubby is supporting you right now. And know we are here for you, too.
    DH is right....if it was easy everyone would be doing it!!! And what I tell new moms daily....nothing worth having comes easy! When the going gets tough the tough GET GOING!! you are one tough chick (or goose as IP43 tells us), and expect a whoosh this week, estrogen is flooding!! you are doing this and you are amazing!

please give yourself a hug from YOU. (and me too)
    you are rising above all obstacles!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are becoming a new you...and you can do this!
  • Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around and didn't start the thread but working these 2 jobs are keeping me busy. We are getting ready for inventory at one which is Tuesday so I should have a little more free time after that. Thanks for starting the thread ragdoll.

Today was my first day to have off from both jobs since Thanksgiving, I was having a "skinny" day when I woke up this morning so I decided to post a video...here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar_VWVDyK1c