New Member Pre-conditioning ?

• I am a guy so I think I'm the minority here but just wanted to say I love the site! I just started on The Pre conditioning the other day and had a question. I got the list of foods to eat but was never told if there was a specific amount of each food I could eat? Is there a specific amount I can eat or just have to stick with that food? Thanks for any help look forward to sharing my journey with you guys and seeing yours also!
  • I just tried to stick with 4oz servings of everything. There was an example menu at the top of the page on mine and I tried to adjust my portions to match it.
  • Hi Khelmuth and welcome! I had the same question when I started and my counselor told me not to worry about weighing and measuring on pre-conditioning, she wanted me to get use to buying/eating the foods, decreasing my caffeine and making sure I drank plenty of water. If in doubt though, call your center. Mine told me to call anytime if I had questions.
  • My consultant told me 6 ounces on the protein...must get enough protein.
  • I was told the same, not to worry about weighing, or counting calories, just get use to eating the foods on the list. Good luck
  • Quote: My consultant told me 6 ounces on the protein...must get enough protein.
    Portion sizes depend on your starting weight and what plan you are on.
    Preconditioning is not measured, but 6 oz is double the allowed protein of some plans.
  • Quote: I was told the same, not to worry about weighing, or counting calories, just get use to eating the foods on the list.
    +1
  • I was told not to worry about portions...and I lost 8 pounds on preconditioning.