How much have you lost?

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • I am 24 weeks in and have lost just under 62lbs. I have lost the equivalent of both my kids put together!
  • 5.5 10-lb bowling balls and at least that much volume. Started 8/2/12, had a stall around the holidays but back 100% OP now.

I lost a similar amount of weight on another protein drink plan about 10 years ago, but on IP, I'm TWO SIZES SMALLER at the same weight. My coach has had the same experience, and I know another person on IP who noticed the same thing. IP preserves your muscle mass. I have about another 35 lbs to go, but I feel so much leaner already.
  • I started Aug 22, 2012 and have lost 36.5 lbs. That's with over a month of stalling in September and now an additional month plus of stall since early December. I am within about 5 lbs of my initial loss goal or 15 lbs from my revised. I will be on vacation at the end of the month where I'll be eating good but not stupid so with a plan devised by my WI person and I, am stepping thru Phase 2-3 in time for maintenance during the vacation. I start Phase 1 and possibly boot camp style Feb 6. All my hair will probably fall out then!!!
  • I was close to 190 in late 2008 but after having my son and eating small frequent meals to curb nausea I went down to 160 about a month after having him. I found myself at around 152 in late November 2012, so I have lost 20 lbs since then. Been kinda stuck the last couple of weeks.
    If I add the couple times I have had to lose weight from around 185 to 126 once and from around 187 to 132 now I have lost over 100 lbs. I better stay focuses and not stray this time. Good job everyone!
  • 55lbs since 10/1/12/.....almost to half way!
  • I'm weighing in tomorrow for my 4th week. I lost 19 lbs in the first 3 weeks. I have 49 pounds to go.
  • I started on July 20, 2012 and have lost 66 pounds.
  • I started on October 3, 2012 and have lost 44 pounds so far--tomorrow is weigh in, so hopefully that will change! :-)
  • Started on Sept. 15/12 and I've lost 51.7 lbs as of my last weigh-in
  • I have lost 50 lbs in about 18 weeks.
  • I started on 11/12/12 an down 31 so far
  • I started at the end of November and I've lost 30 pounds so far!
  • Quote: A new born calf and a small bale of hay!

OR

depending on the day (cause I can and usually get the beginning of fun day down a few lbs lower then my goal) the average american woman.

OR

A fashion model (117 lbs at 5'11") and a 3 gallon tub of premium ice cream (24 lbs) - I think that's my favorite one because they go well together I believe
    YOU are an amazing soul!!! elegant and gorgeous!!
  • Quote: I am just starting on IP and looking for some inspiration. How long have you been on IP and how much have you lost?

Bella
    I started 10 weeks ago and lost 28 pounds and 26.5 inches! Love the diet plan, I'm now at goal but have decided to get 5 more off! Currently on phase two.
  • I'm a slow loser, but also only had 25 lbs to lose altogether.

Lost 20 lbs in 10 weeks.
    Took 2 week break at holidays.
    Down another 1.5 lbs in week 11.

It's a great program - stick with it and you will see success.