Proti-Diet

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • Quote: I just talk to Protifoods.com. They are located in Connecticut and recommends 5 meals and 2 of their bars a day which is 7 meals total with 3-4 oz lean meat and two cups of veggies for dinner. Their phone is 1-877-676-0050, very nice. Hopes this helps.
    Does anyone know if they shipp to Canada. The number doesn't work up here and they have not returned my emails.
  • Shipping to Canada
    I will call Monday and ask and post on the board for you.
  • Quote:
    But there would be no way I would be allowed tostay as a client if not using the IP products.
    My good friend who got me on IP ran into money issues and went to Alternatives, her coach actually was telling her which ones to go to (in the store) that would be like IP. She is also still going to her every week!
  • Tried the Proti-diet blueberry pancakes this am...yum! Yay for alternatives! I'll still buy some IP, but it is nice to have a reasonable variety

P.S. WLS cheesecake is amazing!!!
  • I don't understand why the protidiet chocolate protein wafer bar and the protidiet pancakes are restricted. Could someone please help me understand this better. Am new to ideal protein but am dabbling the alternatives. thanks
  • Quote: I don't understand why the protidiet chocolate protein wafer bar and the protidiet pancakes are restricted. Could someone please help me understand this better. Am new to ideal protein but am dabbling the alternatives. thanks
    They are low carb but high fat.
  • Am I doing this right?

Pancakes
    calories 90
    calories from fat 10
    carbs 6
    protein 15 grams
    This makes the pancakes unrestricted

Choc wafer bar
    calories 150
    calories from fat 90
    carbs total 8 - fiber 1 - sugar alcohol 2 (net carb 5)
    protein 12
    This makes choc wafer bar restricted because of the fat

thanks am trying to learn - love this site.
  • Quote: Am I doing this right?

Pancakes
    calories 90
    calories from fat 10
    carbs 6
    protein 15 grams
    This makes the pancakes unrestricted

Choc wafer bar
    calories 150
    calories from fat 90
    carbs total 8 - fiber 1 - sugar alcohol 2 (net carb 5)
    protein 12
    This makes choc wafer bar restricted because of the fat

thanks am trying to learn - love this site.
    Pancakes look good!

Yes, the wafers are high in fat and a little too low in protein. Most of IP's restricted have 15 grams of protein. Also, I don't generally subtract sugar alcohols, only fiber. I know others do though.
  • Thanks - I like the pancake with Waldon Farm syrup!
  • Quote: Thank you so much! I'm looking to order the chocolate drink, hot chocolate, pancakes, and oatmeal. I was skeptical of the fruit drinks as i couldn't stand the IP fruit flavored ones. The cereals are out of stock, but i'll keep an eye out for them to be replenished. I didn't like the IP soups, is the chicken noodle one similar to those or just good in general??
    I know that the Proti-diet shakes have sugar in them..
  • Quote: I know that the Proti-diet shakes have sugar in them..
    Some of the IP products contain sugar, as well
  • When doing Alternatives what do you do about the vitamins you are required to take, where do you get them?
  • Am just ending week 5 tomorrow and mix up IP and Proti-diet items for change and cost. Weight loss has not been effected. Like the idea that there are a couple of non restricted Proti-diet items like the pancakes and Honey Nut Soy Cereal.
  • And the oatmeal. Yum.
  • Quote: When doing Alternatives what do you do about the vitamins you are required to take, where do you get them?

plainprotein.com