My weight matches my driver license.

• So today I weighed in at 190lbs. This is the weight I put on my driver liscense 2 years ago when I was anywhere between 230-250lbs.

Also, I and truly no longer in the 200s - even on my bloat days, I haven't saw a 2 on the scale in a few weeks now. It feels so good !
  • YAYAYAY!! Way to go on getting down to driver's license weight. I also (finally) reached that goal just a couple months ago and it was great! Bet your picture barely even looks like you now!
  • I just reached that goal recently too and am now 3 pounds under it! Wahoo. Also, I had my Passport picture taken in August and looking at it now cannot believe that fat face! People keep telling me how much different my face looks.

So proud of you for making it to ONEderland!!
  • Way to go y'all! My drivers license pic is so horrible. Looking forward to knowing I don't look like that!
  • Super yay!!!!
  • I am there too, my weight matches my license. Good job!
  • Congrats baby!
  • Thats awesome. I was pregnant when my dl picture was taken last (not so pretty), and kept the same weight on it even though i was obviously heavier imho. Now i'm 20+lbs lighter, but its still a couple years before i get a new one..
  • I just discovered that I'm at my driver's license weight a few minutes ago! The weight on there is from my 20's. I know I told a little white lie at that time too!
  • That's awesome, congrats!
  • Congrats! I'm only 5 pounds from my DL weight (I lied by 30! )

And another big for being firmly under 200! That's awesome.