Weekly Weigh in 4/28 - 5/4

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I lost three pounds last week, and another three this week.

I also lost an inch each off my hips and waist!
  • 288 & holding. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Down a pound to 226.
  • I faced the scale this morning and I was @ 291.5. That's up 1.5 lbs, but it's actually better than I thought. It's back to business today!!!!
  • 226. and falling i only weigh in once a month though
  • I'm down to 277... I think I was at 283 last week. Although I did weight right when I got up this morning... so that might not count....but that's ok... I'm just gonna keep on telling myself I weight 277.
  • Congrats to all you losers....

I didn't lose any this week, but on a good note I also didn't gain any either. I stayed the same as last weeks weigh-in.

LMWI = 244 lbs
    TMWI = 244 lbs
  • I'm down 3 more pounds this week
  • wow, you guys are doing great this week! yay! i weigh on wednesday.
  • I gained one whole pound this week. Didn't journal my points most of the week...but now I know that's what it takes for me to do this, and do it well. So the journaling resumes tomorrow!
  • I was up and down last week.
    I weighed in this morning at 221
  • I came in at 192 lbs. this week. That's -3 lbs. from last week. 180's here I come! Only 7 more pounds until I weigh what I did when I got married and 42 lbs. till goal.

Congratulations to all you other losers out there! Good luck and keep up the good work everyone, we can do this!
  • Got my butt in gear and am down 4 pounds to 323.
  • WOO-HOO!! Down 5 pounds this week!! I needed a big loss to keep my motivated and that did it. The most exciting part is that I now have LESS than 100 pounds to go!!
  • I'm back down to 219 after going up to 223. I've been trying to walk more and cut down on the pop.