30 by Valentines!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • Ok, so the Christmas challenge will be wrapping up soon and I thought we should start another challenge to give us all an added incentive to get through those holidays!

So whose with me? Doesn't matter if you are in one of or both of the Christmas Challenges...just sign up for this one too!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4UE1JSUE#gid=1
  • I'm in!
  • Oooh, for sure! I was hoping someone would start this!
  • Just signed in! Love the idea....thanks for setting it up!!!
  • im in Yay
  • I'm in..
  • I'm in!!!
  • I love this challenge because I'm very close to goal but I'm going to Cancun on Valentines Day and this will help me maintain until then. My plan is to hit goal in a few weeks, then enter 0 0 0 0 all the way to Feb 14.
  • Quote: I love this challenge because I'm very close to goal but I'm going to Cancun on Valentines Day and this will help me maintain until then. My plan is to hit goal in a few weeks, then enter 0 0 0 0 all the way to Feb 14.
    Love it!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • I'm in!!

Especially since I am thinking of lowering my goal to 140.... Not sure yet but we will see
  • I am so in. weight loss is beginning to slow the more I lose so extra incentive is always good.
    Good luck to us all.
  • I'm in. Since I am still new to the program this will be a great motivator for me.
  • I'm in !!!
  • I'm in :-) Something else to work towards.
  • I need another motivator :-) I'm totally in.