30 by Valentines!

You're on Page 11 of 15
Go to
  • Biggest loss yet during this time! 3.4 down! Over 10 lost since the start of the challenge... this feels good...
  • Updated with today's 2.6 loss!
  • Down 3.9 today! Happy day
  • So, as of the end of the 5th week. Fishette has surpassed her goal by 2lbs, and bubblelower has achieved over 50% of their weight loss goal!

The following people are right in line to meet the goal, by having lost 15lbs or more by the halfway point of this challenge, blessedamberly, Breezie68, ckmainprize, Half Again, LittleStar, LosingLawyer, Mrphillips, onmyway1014, pocahontas812, ShanCo, sk236, & whytokay!!

Way to go IPeeps! Collectively we have lost 536.4lbs so far during this challenge! Outstanding!
  • Quote: Collectively we have lost 536.4lbs so far during this challenge! Outstanding!
    Wow!!! That's pretty amazing what a dedicated bunch of folks can do when we put our minds to it!! I'm actually looking forward to my Wednesday WI!

Keep up the good work everyone!! We can do this!!
  • Quote: Way to go IPeeps! Collectively we have lost 536.4lbs so far during this challenge! Outstanding!
    WOW!!!!!! Yay us!!
  • Quote: So, as of the end of the 5th week. Fishette has surpassed her goal by 2lbs, and bubblelower has achieved over 50% of their weight loss goal!

The following people are right in line to meet the goal, by having lost 15lbs or more by the halfway point of this challenge, blessedamberly, Breezie68, ckmainprize, Half Again, LittleStar, LosingLawyer, Mrphillips, onmyway1014, pocahontas812, ShanCo, sk236, & whytokay!!

Way to go IPeeps! Collectively we have lost 536.4lbs so far during this challenge! Outstanding!
    Way to go everyone!!!
  • Down exactly 6 ilbs
  • Quote: Down exactly 6 ilbs
    Wow!!! Good job

Can I just say that this entire thread (and board, for that matter) is truly awesome?! Can you believe how much we are all losing, and how focused we are? Sometimes I can't.. but then I look at my new jean size and I realize it's true! (From 20 to 14 so far!)
  • Updated with todays WI. -4 this week!!! I am more than halfway to the goal of the challange!!

Gret WIs everyone. Such a motivating group
  • Quote: Updated with todays WI. -4 this week!!! I am more than halfway to the goal of the challange!!

Gret WIs everyone. Such a motivating group
    Awesome!!!
  • Added my 1.4 for the week!
  • Down another 2 lbs
  • Down 2.5. Not sure if I'll make goal, but I'm gonna try!
  • Down 4.2, yeah!