47 lbs down from 175 to 128 pounds :D

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • *Lots of pics included*

Hello! I post on another fitness weight loss board too so I apologize if anyone has already seen my pictures before. I've been a long time lurker and finally made an account on 3FC (love it!).

I am 5 foot 5 and was 175 lbs at my highest weight. I literally gained like 50 pounds in university it was so sad...I dealt with stress by eating at restaurants alot (I'm a huge foodie person) and the more I gained the worse I felt about myself. As you can tell, I'm one of those unfortunate people who gain all their weight on their stomach!!!

It took me about 7 months to lose 47 lbs to my low weight of 128 lbs. I maintained for about a year then gained 25 lbs back...then lost it AGAIN which took me a few months to do. I ate approx 1200 - 1500 cals a day and did light to moderate exercise (walking, gym occasionally when I could fit it in) and tried to eat "clean" most of the time...I've been maintaining at 128 - 130 ish for about 8 months now.

I lost 5.5 inches around EACH thigh going from 27.5 in to 22 in. I lost 7 inches around my stomach going from 35 to 28 in. I lost 5.5 inches around my chest and 6 inches around my hips too!

Anyways, here are a few of my pics...thought some people might be motivated or something!

The 3rd pic is an awful bikini pic that convinced me to finally lose some weight - first of all it looks awful because I had borrowed it off a friend and it was like 5 sizes too small to start with lol and the skirt doesnt match it was just a beach cover up skirt. Ewww

Thanks for taking the time to read my journey

175 lbs

175 lbs

175 lbs - sorry this picture is huge for some reason ;0

175 lbs

133 lbs

135 lbs

128 lbs

128 lbs

128 lbs

128 lbs
  • Congratulations !
  • Great Job!!

• Congrats! That is very inspiring! You look great.
  • Way to go!
  • You look really good! I'm impressed-way to go! What is your height out of interest? I want to get an idea of what I might look like at 128 pounds or so.
  • Well done! Congratulations! You look great!
  • Wow! Great job! All that focus and dedication has paid off and I'm sure you feel better physically as well as emotionally. Good for you! Thank you for sharing.
  • I don't even know you and I am so proud of you lol! Especially for maintaining your weight for 8 months. You look absolutely amazing and are such an inspiration. I am on my way down from the 170's and you make me want to stick with it. Great job!

-Tigerlilly6
  • Thanks! I am 5 feet 5 inches and 25 yrs old if anyone is wondering
  • Yay, awesome! This is my goal weight too :-)
  • Congrats!!!!
  • You look great

Congratulations!
  • Wow!! You go, girl! Your tummy looks awesome!
  • Well done!