WOW Women on WEED Jump start for New Year Challenge!

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • Didn't keep track of calories yesterday but it was a pretty normal day. I would estimate in the 1400 range. Did 3 miles in 35 min. on the treadmill last night. Then came home and painted some more. We are basically doing the whole house.

I weigh-in for BL at work today I think TOM is coming..after 43 days. Just quit already. 179.2 today
  • Thanks mothermavis! It feels good to not want snacks!

W: Still thirsty, still drinking, it must be hormones toying with me!
    E: My workout didn't go well yesterday. My body is resisting the increased frequency.
    E: My birthday dinner will be different next year.
    D: You tripped, you didn't fall - keep going!
  • Happy February!
    Hey girls,

Still here. Just crazy busy with work. Met my goal for January
    Wanted to hit 208.7 and hit 208.4. Stoked. I didn't eat stellar, but I made it. Going for another 4% body weight in Feb.

Hope to get back Sunday and catch up. Hope you are all doing well!!!!!

Be blessed and keep drinking your water ladies!
  • Hey Kris- Glad you popped in and CONGRATS

178 yesterday and today. about 1400 calories a day and a good workout at the gym. It TOM right now so I keeping my fingers crossed that I will lose a bit as this passes. I want under 175 SSSSOOOO bad.
  • Yay Kris!!

Espresso, is it your Birthday, or just a neat thought?

Mindy, keep at it, it will work!

Emi, Curly, Momto, Flowers.....hope all is good!

W 100
    E Dreadmill, week 6 (third time, it's been a tough few weeks,not quite ready to move on.
    E OP, Super Bowl is not a reason to undo my progress
    D One choice at a time, surrounding myself with good choices, improves my odds for success.
  • W: Drinking even more on the advice of coaches
    E: Great workout yesterday! burned 623 Calories!
    E: Appetite effectively suppressed with no ill effects
    D: You are lapping everyone eating chips and dip today.

@Mavis, yes, Wednesday was my birthday. The dinner did not support my weight-loss efforts.
  • I'm in a significantly more optimistic mood today than I was all weekend!

And I didn't emotionally eat the entire weekend!

W: Excellent and above target - I've been very thirsty!
    E: 6 days a week is hard, but I'm pushing through it - this is week 4!
    E: No cravings means great control and easily within my daily allowance
    D: Just do it!
  • Happy Birthday Espresso! Hope it was great!
  • TOM has passed and I am hoping this is a good sign. Did 2 miles in 25 min, 15 min. bike and a few machines. 176.8 today. I want under 175 SSSOOO bad. Weigh-in on Th. PLEASE!!!
  • Thanks mothermavis! It wasn't bad, and next year will be better!

@mindy 1.5 lbs is 5250 calories, if not the day after tomorrow, then next Thursday for sure.

W: I finally released some water, so whatever was making me thirsty was satiated by last night. I'm still thirsty, but at least I'm releasing the water too.
    E: Group workout this evening. Longer than usual.
    E: I had 410 calories after dinner. I'm not too disappointed though. I had forgotten to take the appetite suppressant, and absolutely absent mindedly (out of habit) grabbed some snacks. Now I know the power of that product! It really helps me keep it under control.
    D: One step at a time, one moment at a time, one meal at a time, one pound at a time.

I have been toying with the idea that the appetite suppressant is what makes me thirsty, I think I should check to see if it's also related to water retension.
  • Had a really rough emotional day yesterday. Couldn't stomach food very much. consumed about 1,000 calories. Did 2 miles on the treadmill, 12 min. on the bike and leg machines, plus some plank work. 175 TODAY!!
  • YAY MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tried to repeat yesterday but no such luck. Ate about the same, workout the same....still 175. Not even a few ounces.
  • my loss at school was 4 pounds. That was enough for 1st place. I won $7.00. YAY!! Now if only I could do that every week. HA!!

2 miles, 12 min bike, less than 1200 calories....175.4 today. Go figure.
  • Good job Mindy!

W: Stepped up for increased exercise.
    E: The appetite suppressant is keeping my portions AWESOME!
    E: 7 Miles today with the group / did it! Not terrible, but blisters.
    D: Just Do it!