New way to cook brussel sprouts!

• So a girlfriend gave me an awesome recipe for BS. Only problem was that it called for Worcestershire Sauce. So, I subbed in soy sauce. WOW WOW WOW!!

Okay - here's what I did!

Half each sprout and saute in EVOO until slightly browned. Then add about 1/4C Soy, Juice of 1/2 a lemon, Minced Garlic (fresh or from the jar) and Dried Onion. Cook until a little reduced. Add S&P.

YUM!!

I really hope there is nothing restricted about this recipe other than the fact that it uses BS which are restricted to 2X/week!
  • I LOVE brussel sprouts & love finding new ways to cook old favorites. What is EVOO?
  • Quote: I LOVE brussel sprouts & love finding new ways to cook old favorites. What is EVOO?
    EVOO = extra virgin olive oil
  • okay, thanks. Sounds yummy!
  • Quote: I LOVE brussel sprouts & love finding new ways to cook old favorites. What is EVOO?
    I don't feel bad now. My wife is laughing at me right now because I just asked her 'what the h*ll is S&P.
  • I love brussel sprouts - thanks for this, will be making this one in the next couple of days. I haven't even had them since I've been on IP and they are one of my favorite veggies.
  • I have NEVER had brussel sprouts before. I'm looking forward to trying this out though.