Dessert. Without being bad.

• 1 small green apple cut up into slices
    1 snack cup of Jello sugar free Dulce de Leche mixed up

dunk apples into pudding. You have caramel apples without breaking your diet.
  • Oooh. This sounds yummy!

You have cracked me up in several of your recent posts, by the way. My hunch is that you are a very funny person.
  • I keep hearing that. I just type things the way I would actually say them
  • I love apples!
  • Yum!

Lately I've been having a red apple with the skin peeled off, cinnamon sprinkled on and throw in the microwave for 3 minutes. It's sooo good! It tastes like apple pie.
  • I do the apples and cinnamon thing too! All the time!

I also do pears and cinnamon. Peaches and nutmeg..
  • you wouldn't think it, but grapefruit in the microwave with a bit of cinamon and agave is very yummy too!
  • Have you tried the frozen Greek yogurt? It's 120 cal for 1/2 cup. I was amazed at how creamy and yummy mine was. Yoplait caramel and honey. A nice treat with lots of protein.
  • I can't get over how bitter it tastes! To be honest with you guys, I'm still eating go-gurt and the yogurt with oreos and stuff on top if I have it. I just can't handle it.
  • That sounds delicious- I need to get some apples!

I'm a believer in having dessert everyday, so my desserts are usually tea, coffee (usually iced), fruit smoothies, "malts", lattes, hot chocolate, or frappes. I enjoy having sweet drinks (usually under 150 calories) after dinner and in between meals.
  • I tend to stay away from sugar free foods as I don't want to consume artificial sweeteners, although apples dipped in pudding sounds pretty good. I usually stick with my apples with peanut butter; it's simple but tried and true.
  • I usually have one of these desserts daily:

-Apples in all natural chocolate peanut butter
    -organic chocolate tea with a small amount of sugar and almond milk.
    - vanilla Greek yogurt with one Dove chocolate square.

My "splurge" desserts are usually one of these a week but still reasonable in calories...under 200
    - chocolate 3-2-1 lava cake in a cup with 1 dove chocolate
    - Greek FROZEN yogurt
    - dark chocolate mousse cup over strawberries and light whip.
    - bouscottii and almond milk.
  • I love Chobani Apple Cinnamon Yogurt. It tastes like apple pie without the crust! Yum! Make sure that you blend it well.