Goodbye to the 150's

You're on Page 17 of 28
Go to
  • Bad I had a horrid weekend. You passed me 153.6 here The race is on
  • Oh no!! I had a pretty bad week last week too. I'm having some medical testing done and playing the waiting game (endo/uterine cancer possibility). To say I stress ate was an understatement.... I'm back on track though. No excuses. Well, maybe an excuse, but I have to make a permanent change. I can mess up but I need to get right back on track.

PS - BRING IT! (I say that with a light hearted spirit - I like fun competition - I wish you the BEST of luck in this)!!
  • I am sorry to hear about your medical troubles!!! I hope all goes well. Hugs!

I gained just to make this more interesting Now we can move down to 140's together.

I am having mostly fruit and veggie day today, just to cleanse my system a bit of the crap I ate all weekend. I am hoping to see 152._ tomorrow.
  • Thanks Sum! I appreciate your support!!! Now let's do this!!!
  • 151.4!!! I wasn't even going to weight myself today because I was a little naughty last night. I had two drinks (gin and lemonade) AND a slice of pizza. I stopped at one piece of pizza. I savored it. It was GOOD. Wish I had stopped at one drink. They were stiff and I don't drink often. Little headachey this morning. LOL. That 149 is RIGHT around the corner!!

How are you doing Sum???
  • Right behind ya; 152.2 this morning
  • Nice!!! WTG!!! But seriously, knock it off.....
  • You are going to be "mad"...lol My bloat is finally gone 150.2 I am REALLY hoping to see 149._ tomorrow.
  • Grrrrrr!!! It will most likely be super sweet for you too since I ate at Noodles and Co last night!!! Up late - haven't weighed in yet!! WTG Sum!!!
  • 151.6 DOH! Not the worst... Just stay where you are for a couple days, would ya??!!!
  • I am waiting for ya! 150.2; no change. Those 140's are going to make me work hard. -- I had a super hungry day yesterday; I think all my exercise is catching up with me. I ate quite a bit but all healthy foods incl. I snacked on green veggies to curb the hunger. Yay me!!

So maybe tomorrow I will get closer to my 100's than 200's? My guess is those 140's are going to make me wait till Sunday or next week....
  • Ugh, I'm widening the gap. I was up a bit this morning, not sure why.... I was "intestinally" sick yesterday (if you catch my drift).... There is no POSSIBLE way one bit of food I ate the 36 hours prior to noon was in me. I had a healthy dinner too....???
  • After my morning walk (yesterday) I saw 149.6, I saw it, I SAW IT! BUT it was just a glimpse because I had a grad party to go to and food was everywhere and scale jumped to 150.8 (up 0.6 lbs) this morning, not too bad considering it could have been a lot worse; I showed some self restrained

So I am just hanging out here with you... hopefully on Monday I get to make an appearance at the 140's thread

I will eat clean and only consume water and tea for the next few days.
  • I'm here! I'm here! 159.6 this morning!

Celebrated by buying new shorts- SIZE 8!
  • You guys are great encouragement -- I'm looking forward to having you in the 140s to give me motivation.

156.5 today.

Underwater, welcome! Bet those shorts look fantastic on you!!