support is what i need!

• I am brand new to this, I am very serious on trying to loose weight I would like to know how to go about this site? I am not sure on how it works!!!!???? I would like to discuss my struggle with weight loss and read others stories!!!
  • me too!
    me too Maybe we can help each other
  • I need it more then ever! Been over weight the past 10 years and I have finally decided to make a change for the better!!! I feel with my only weight loss routine being walking just ain't enough!!!
  • my plan so far
    I have always struggled with my weight, and I'm realizing that its up to me. There is always going to be a reason to put it off, which I keep finding. So here's my plan so far, I'm creating a menu thats easy and repetative, I'm joining the free night at the Running Room and I'm going to do an aquafit class and hopefully run on my own as well. I hope these ideas help you. If you would like I will let you know what my menu is once I'm done compiling it and checking the calorie count.
  • to you all. I've moved this thread into introductions. You can find hints about navigating the site in here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/freq...questions-155/. Just click on the link and you'll be there. There is lots of info all throughout this big site. Browse a lot and pop in when you want.
  • Hello and welcome. I see Ruthxx has already provided you with info about the site. I look forward to seeing you more around the site.