What did you accomplish today?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Today i weighed myself and realized that i had lost the 6 pounds i had regained. Thats a great start. I ate well today, drank lots of unsweetened tea, and started day 1 of my Insanity. Wasnt that easy and modified basically the whole thing but hey its a start!
  • After feeling miserable, and nearly giving up on this diet and excercise thing, I decided that I had had enough and I was going to get back on track. I binged this morning, so I had a healthy lunch, and even got off my butt and went running/walking for an hour.
  • T.O.M. hit this a.m. n windchill was 26f. n as much as i wanted to stay in my warm bed n sleep monday away... I got my big behind up n went to the Y for my Tabata class, leg work, ab/core work which was 1hr 30min total!
  • TOM and feeling like crap but I actually got some schoolwork completed on time!
  • I weight trained and did my spin session. :-)
  • Despite that its cold , dark and felt like the middle of winter, i put my workout clothes on and worked out for 50 minutes in the gym. I ran 3.1 miles in 26:31 , which is the fastest ive ran it in years. I cant wait to see my times to continue to drop.
  • Im really proud of myself today. Hopefully tommorrow is just as good or even better.