One Reason to Stay On Plan~November

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • because I am bringing healthy food to my cousin's to eat.
  • Because my size 22 pants are too big.

I know, it's blurry. I couldn't hold the camera steady with one hand.
  • because I really need to practice sane eating before the storm of food hits my house on Wednesday - Sunday.
    Awesome... on those big pants, Garnet.
  • Quote: Because my size 22 pants are too big.
    Doesn't it feel great?!

Because I keep noticing more changes in my body. I'm not used to changes happening so fast but I'm certainly not complaining.
  • because soon it will be a weekend on LOTS of food temptations and I want to practice eating healthfully to reinforce the behavior I am seeking around food.
  • Garnet- That's wonderful, I love that feeling! So huge congrats to you!!!!
  • Because I am not where I want to be with my weight loss, but I am closer today than I was last week, and last year.
  • Yay Garnet!!!

Because when I am sitting near the end of the aisle in church and someone needs to get by me to the middle, they can easily do so. And because I can now stand up without grabbing the back of the chair in front of me and pulling myself up.
  • Because when I go somewhere, I look around me and I am not the fattest person in the room
  • Because I miss "me". The person I've become is not me.
  • Because I want to get this party started again and start losing! I have had enough of this plateau!
  • Because if I keep going at this rate I can weigh less than my husband in three months.
  • Quote: Because my size 22 pants are too big.

I know, it's blurry. I couldn't hold the camera steady with one hand.
    great news!!!
  • Quote: Because I miss "me". The person I've become is not me.
    I don't remember me like this before, gotta get back to the gal I used to be!
  • because I really want to reach my next mini goal of 214.