MRC NOVEMBER Thread

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Well I'm starting off November in the right direction yah! I weighed in this morning and was down 2 lbs yippie!!
  • That's awesome Skelley!!!

I did great yesterday... until I got home... UGH! I'm glad I'm only in the preconditioning phase!!!! I succumbed to cravings (And thinking that I won't get to eat this stuff in a really really really long time... if ever) and had mozzerella cheese sticks and corn dogs from Sonic... along with a few pieces of Halloween candy.

I'm doing good today though and have a plan for tonight. Just gotta keep that candy out of sight!

I go for my menu class tomorrow... excited and apprehensive!
  • Quote: That's awesome Skelley!!!

I did great yesterday... until I got home... UGH! I'm glad I'm only in the preconditioning phase!!!! I succumbed to cravings (And thinking that I won't get to eat this stuff in a really really really long time... if ever) and had mozzerella cheese sticks and corn dogs from Sonic... along with a few pieces of Halloween candy.

I'm doing good today though and have a plan for tonight. Just gotta keep that candy out of sight!

I go for my menu class tomorrow... excited and apprehensive!
    Hang in there, when i did he pre-conditioning i did it for two weeks to get my body adjusted to the way of eating, I found it pretty easy and i didn't have any cravings during pre-conditioning, had alot of energy too! The center is there to help and they will.
  • Congrats Skelley!! You are rocking girl!

I weigh tomorrow...so I'll let you know. The scale has been going down at home
  • Quote: Congrats Skelley!! You are rocking girl!

I weigh tomorrow...so I'll let you know. The scale has been going down at home
    Thanks cmarty: I was stalled out for a few days but then it started moving again, hope all is good for you tomorrow, you're doing great!!! We are actually doing it right! LOL!!!
  • I don't know what my menu will be like - I go in today to find out.... However, I made white chicken chili last night - it was delish! It had grilled chicken, navy beans, rotel, and canned squash (instead of corn!)... add in some chili powder, garlic powder and other spices and let it simmer... then I served it up with a little cheddar on top and added greek yogurt (instead of sour cream) on top. YUMMY! I'm gonna eat some leftovers for lunch today!

I got 72 oz of water in yesterday too!! WOOT!
  • Good job, Skelley! That's AWESOME!

I just went and weighed today, and I am baffled! I stayed totally on plan all week, and still gained a pound, IDK how that happens?

Guess I'll just keep on keepin' on, and see what happens next week. Sure is frustrating though!
  • Quote: Good job, Skelley! That's AWESOME!

I just went and weighed today, and I am baffled! I stayed totally on plan all week, and still gained a pound, IDK how that happens?

Guess I'll just keep on keepin' on, and see what happens next week. Sure is frustrating though!
    I don't understand how that can be, did they give you a list of pre-conditioning foods to eat? I lost 8lbs when i did pre-conditioning
  • YAY! I lost 4.5 lbs on preconditioning (since Wednesday) and got my menu. Think I'll take it simple this next week on the cooking - nothing fancy, just to get used to it... then go from there for variety.

Sorry you gained a pound JBrink... I'm sure it's just a fluke...
  • Quote: YAY! I lost 4.5 lbs on preconditioning (since Wednesday) and got my menu. Think I'll take it simple this next week on the cooking - nothing fancy, just to get used to it... then go from there for variety.

Congrats mindboggld, way to go!!
  • Brinks
    Don't worry about that gain. Just stay on program. I didn't lose any weight last week and I had worked out everyday and stayed on program. But this week I lost 3 and a half pounds. It will come off soon. Sometimes I think our body plays tricks on us...and thats when we want to give up...Skelley and I have both experienced this..so hang in there and stay on program!

Congrats..mindbogg..keep it up..the program really works1
  • Quote: Brinks
    Don't worry about that gain. Just stay on program. I didn't lose any weight last week and I had worked out everyday and stayed on program. But this week I lost 3 and a half pounds. It will come off soon. Sometimes I think our body plays tricks on us...and thats when we want to give up...Skelley and I have both experienced this..so hang in there and stay on program!

Congrats..mindbogg..keep it up..the program really works1
    Cmarty I totally agree with you!!! congrats on your weight loss!!
  • Since I'm doing it at home, I am going to weigh in on Sundays, and skipping tomorrow since I got the wrong battery for my scale.

Went to 5 different grocery stores around here, who knew they sold so many different brands of tortillas. FINALLY, found La Tortilla brand at the last one, on the bottom shelf - so I cleaned them out

Anybody have any new goals for the week?

LC
  • Hi, Everyone! I'm Carol Ann in Columbus, Georgia!
    I started the MRC plan 2 weeks ago and I am down 10 lbs. I am getting ready for my wedding on 12/12/12 at 12:12. It will be televised on a local television program. How fun!!

Part of our makeover is putting my fiance', David and I on a weightloss plan. We chose MRC!

He has also lost 10lbs!!

Wahoo!!!

• Quote: YAY! I lost 4.5 lbs on preconditioning (since Wednesday) and got my menu. Think I'll take it simple this next week on the cooking - nothing fancy, just to get used to it... then go from there for variety.

Congratulations!!