What are you eating today Ipeeps? Saturday, October 27.

• Breakfast--scrambled egg whites with 1/4 cup diced mushrooms, peppers and topped with a few green onions.
    Snack--Zucchini oatmeal muffins
    Lunch--Subway salad
    Snack--probably more zucchini oatmeal muffins
    Dinner--Leftover pork roast and mashed cauliflower
    Snack--ProtiThin double chocolate wafer bar!
  • B: ip chocolate drink, coffee
    L: ip bar and 2 cups of some veggies
    S: ip vanilla drink

Going to a wedding today, i think we chose filet mignon, so i will ask for it without any sauce and concentrate on the veggies and salad.
  • Phase 1 day 90

B dark chocolate pudding shake made with 8 oz cold coffee & 1 c spinach
    L IP SW curls, spinach salad
    D no decision. Probably steak again tonite. If out, with whatever veggies are offered. If Home, trying the,cauli tater tots again. Forgot the egg white last nite....didn't really work but ate em anyway!
    S cocomint ice cream
    Kale chips
  • B: Lemon poppyseed bar
    L: broccoli cheese mini quiches w/ 1.5 cups more veggis of some sort
    D:same as lunch because I don't feel like doing the math or splitting a packet
    S: cappuccino drink
  • Its my P4 cheat day, so i will spare yall the details (not too crazy though)...but i did start off my day with a great run! 7 miles down for the day and back from the grocery with my veggie bounty!
  • Quote: B: Lemon poppyseed bar
    L: broccoli cheese mini quiches w/ 1.5 cups more veggis of some sort
    D:same as lunch because I don't feel like doing the math or splitting a packet
    S: cappuccino drink
    I just searched for a recipe for broccoli cheese mini quiche and one didn't come up in the search. Can u post a recipe on the recipe thread?
  • Quote: I just searched for a recipe for broccoli cheese mini quiche and one didn't come up in the search. Can u post a recipe on the recipe thread?
    Here is the link for it. They are seriously good enough to eat twice in the same day! Enjoy!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-30-print.html
  • Thank you! Weird how my search didn't find it.
    The search feature CAN be frustrating at times but usually works for me

If anyone else wants it, I with the help of blessedamberly, I pinpointed the exact post: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4462054-post438.html

edit: I just noticed this recipe was posted before the egg portion changed for the Protein in June.
    2 eggs is no longer half of the dinner protein requirement, it is just a portion. I may use 1 egg and 2 egg whites, and then reduce my dinner protein by a bit and be able to eat the whole recipe!
  • B: IP Vanilla shake
    L: ?
    D: ?
    S: IP Peanut Butter Bar, Hard boiled egg
    Have to spend the day at my two boys fB games and dinner with team afterwards. Should be interesting.

• Phase 1: day 96, 13 weeks, 5 days

Breakfast: vanilla shake EAS

Lunch: vanilla eas and 1/2 a protein bar (was out and about)

Dinner: Meatballs, green salad, 1000 island dressing cucumbers

Snack: 1/2 vanilla eas with tea
  • B: Vanilla shake EAS
    L: Outback- steak w/ broccoli
    D: Chocolate Shake
    S: IP bar of some sort
  • B: IP oatmeal
    L: IP tomato basil soup with 1 cup zuccini, salad with 1 cup mixed veggies
    S: IP chocolate drink
    D: Not sure yet, probably chicken stirfry
    S: IP strawberry banana drink
  • Quote: Here is the link for it. They are seriously good enough to eat twice in the same day! Enjoy!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-30-print.html
    Definately trying this! The broccoli soup is my favorite IP item...I could seriously eat it every day