Hi!

• Obviously since this is the introduction section of the forum I am new hear

I am a 35 year old stay at home mom of four!

I started off my 10 year marriage in a size 12/14 and that was very slender for my build.
    I am now at an 18/20 just getting out of 22/24

I do not know what my weight was but I know what my size was (22/24) and I recently went to the Dr. and I was at 280 (18/20) my goal is to be 180 which is what I was when I was my thinnest (12/14) and I was pretty thin. I am taller and big framed.
    I am a type 2 diabetic and I have what I believe to be peripheral neuropathy as well.
    It is just time for me to GET IT TOGETHER already.
    I am not sure how I have lost the weight thus far but, I need to start eating healthy and adding some excersize to my routine..... I need the energy to be sure.
    Anyway I just wanted to say Hello and I am looking forward to my journey.
  • Hi I'am new too! I too am in my 30's, 37 to be exact! and a SAHM! and i am a sz 18. weight 205.4 today. Just started ww and been doing jillian micheals 30 day shred for 5 days, took a break last night tho. Just wanted to say hi and I know its really busy and hard to fit in taking care of ourselves with kids and house etc. I have 2 kids and Im still busy. anyway, just giving a little support your way
  • THANKS for the encouragement

I am really struggling but I am feeling worse and worse from the T2

I get more symptoms every day!

Good luck looking forward to hearing everyones progress!
  • Agak337

You are taking the first steps to turning your life around! I know what its like to be a stay at home mom. You can do this! Just stay encouraged!