What are you eating this weekend IPeeps? Sat/Sun, September 29/30, 2012!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Saturday
    BREKKiE: Extra Protein Power 20 Mile Bike Ride Day: 2 eggs, Mocha Frappuccino
    LUNCH: Ruby Tuesdays Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette!! Lettuce, Spinach, Broccoli, Green Peppers, Cucumbers, Jalapenos,
    that was a LOT OF GREEN so i added some Red Onions and a tiny bit of hard boiled egg!!
    SUPPER: CrockPot Chicken and Peppers, Orange Caulimash
    SNACK: Peppermint Green Tea, IP Raspberry Jelly

Sunday
    BREKKiE: Mocha Frappuccino
    LUNCH: Golden Goddess Soup
    SUPPER: Grilled Burgers, Orange Caulimash
    SNACK: Peppermint Green Tea, IP Raspberry Jelly
  • Just had my chocolate drink for breakfast with a cup of coffee and s/f da vinci pumpkin pie syrup...yummmm....not sure what they r serving for lunch at work but im going to shoot for a nice salad with my chocolate drink and for dinner miracle noodles stir fry with chicken and WF sesame ginger dressing today is 100% DAY 2
  • Breakfast: IP Omelette french toast, coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla creme RTD

Lunch: Romaine salad, 2 cups mixed veggies w/WF Jersey Onion dressing. ProtiDiet white cheddar crisps

Dinner: Baked garlic tilapia fish tacos! (wrap in butter lettuce leaves, top with a little fresh homemade salsa, cilantro and lime juice, red onion and shredded cabbage!)

Snack: Either a Balanced Protein tomato soup flatbread pizza, or some Health Wise Amaretto cappuccino cookies (depends on whether my cravings are sweet or savory!)
  • Scorbett, can I have your recipe for baking tilapia? I have never baked it before and I bought some yesterday. I would greatly appreciate it!
  • I'm just munchin' on some choc shake cookies but I added DaVinci Chai Tea syrup. Not bad. A diff flavour. I think I'll play with some flavours.... Bet choc shake plus raspberry or strawberry syrup would be good too....

Fridge bottom soup day -- makin' me some purees for the week. Gonna add my frozen okra 'cause I'm not sure what else to do with it since I can't make chips.... My southern friends -- whaddo I do with this okra stuff other than steam as a veggie or add to a stir fry or soup? Is there a spice it's good with?
  • Phase 1 day 62

B: IP Maple Oatmeal pancake w/1 c zucchini, coffee with IP vanilla pudding "cream"

L: salad w/whatever veggies the restaurant has. IP potato puree made into "chips". Lemonade Mio at the football game-watch party while everyone is drinking

D: geezz...we haven't planned it yet. Steak & caulimash sounds good to me!

S: IP Orange drink

Edit: We ended up with free food at the gamewatch so I had a big salad with steak and some broiled chicken wings. Instead of the orange drink, I'm having chocolate bark (IP chocolate pudding)
  • Breakfast--crispy cereal/zucchini pancakes with WF apple butter
    Lunch--BIG salad and SW puffs
    Dinner--Applebees steak and broccoli
    Snack--peach mango drink
  • Phase One:

Breakfast: Coffee with IP RM Vanilla drink
    Lunch: Tuna over lettuce with onion and green and red pepper and WF Balsamic; tomorrow I may have large cooked shrimp with WF cocktail sauce
    Dinner: IP Garlic and Onion soy nuts; tomorrow, either that or IP Veg chili
    Snack: IP Chocolate drink or IP RM Chocolate drink
  • Quote: Scorbett, can I have your recipe for baking tilapia? I have never baked it before and I bought some yesterday. I would greatly appreciate it!
    Tilapia is super easy!

Preheat your oven to 375. Drizzle some EVOO on the bottom of a baking dish, arrange the tilapia in a single layer in the dish. You can season it however you want, I have two ways I usually do it:
    - sprinkle with basil, a little salt & pepper, and top with a layer of lemon slices
    - Cut whole garlic cloves in half, sprinkle over the fish (I try to use 1 clove per fish filet or more). Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and a little more EVOO. Top with sliced red onion (I don't eat the onion because it caramelized, but it gives the fish a nice flavor)

Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
  • Hello all, happy eating.

B- vanilla drink
    L- roasted vegetables w fresh green chili from the farmers market
    Ice cold vanilla shake slushie
    D- turkey burger w green chili, steamed mushrooms and asparagus
    Banana pudding pancakes w syrup

YUM YUM
  • Quote: Tilapia is super easy!

Preheat your oven to 375. Drizzle some EVOO on the bottom of a baking dish, arrange the tilapia in a single layer in the dish. You can season it however you want, I have two ways I usually do it:
    - sprinkle with basil, a little salt & pepper, and top with a layer of lemon slices
    - Cut whole garlic cloves in half, sprinkle over the fish (I try to use 1 clove per fish filet or more). Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and a little more EVOO. Top with sliced red onion (I don't eat the onion because it caramelized, but it gives the fish a nice flavor)

Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
    Thanks a bunch!
  • Phase 1: 68 day: 9 weeks: 5 days

Breakfast: Chocolate shake with coffee

Lunch: mixed green salad with omelet, 2 c. spinach..raspberry salad dressing

Snack: Vanilla shake with strawberry syrup WF

Dinner: Salmon cake with mixed green salad and orange vinaigrette

Snack: Chocolate mint shake
  • Quote: Just had my chocolate drink for breakfast with a cup of coffee and s/f da vinci pumpkin pie syrup...yummmm....not sure what they r serving for lunch at work but im going to shoot for a nice salad with my chocolate drink and for dinner miracle noodles stir fry with chicken and WF sesame ginger dressing today is 100% DAY 2
    Had the EXACT same BREAKFAST - YUMMY! My coffee was also pumpkin spice
  • Day 1 for me so I welcome all critcism if/what you see anything wrong with what I had today. We ate out at lunch today which was not the best idea for day one but long story short, it is just something dh and I do once every 2 weeks, so considering, I think I did pretty well.

B: 2 cups of half caff black coffee (we always drink half caff and I am weaning it down to be fully decaf coffee)
    1 chocolate shake

L: hamburger pattie with pickles, no bun
    salad bar, (greens, peppers, 2 tomato slices, radishes, mushrooms and about 6 slivers of red onion), with WF bacon ranch dressing
    side of zucchini
    side of asparagus
    I asked about the veggies. They were very low cal on the menu and was told they drizzle olive oil when grilling, so I asked for some extra napkins and I blotted it off.

Mid Afternoon I had a grande decaf Americano from Starbucks, black and unsweetened.

D: Creamy chicken soup supplement with a half cup cauliflower puree stirred in. I LOVE this! It is sooo good and so filling. It doesn't feel like diet food, it is comfort food
    unsweetened iced tea with dinner

I stopped counting today after 7 16oz glasses of water

I still need to get in one more protien drink for the day so I think it will be a late night snack of pudding.

All in all, day one was pretty easy. I felt a little edgy/hungry late this afternoon/early evening so I drank some more waster and made my cauli/chicken soup and feel great now!