New Year - 30 pound challenge!

You're on Page 6 of 22
Go to
  • Everyone is doing great! My official weigh in day is tomorrow morning, I weighed in at 225.8 this morning so I am hoping for the same tomorrow or less! I can't wait to log in my weight tomorrow!
  • I just enter this challenge! My first numbers are from last week so il be weighting myself today and ill let you know
  • Okay, I just fixed mine. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
  • are you accepting any late joiners??
  • And I am up this morning thanks to overindulging this past weekend. Oh well! Today is a new start!
  • I've edited my starting weight because the weight I had originally put in was for the week prior to this starting. I weigh on Mondays but I can start weighing Sunday if need be. I dont have Internet connection at home but next week I'll have it updated by midnight.
  • This week was not good. I don't know how I'm ever going to get to 30 lbs lost before the new year when I can barely lose a pound a week. TOM was suppose to come on Thursday but still isn't here yet. I've been gaining ever since Friday. I was down to 214 on Thursday but today I weighed in at 215.2. I wish TOM would get here and leave so I can go back to losing.
  • 205.4 today. That's a 3.8 loss from being up last week. This week was way better than I expected it to be, considering it's my TOM. Hopefully I can keep up this trend!
  • 162.2 today! Thaaaaank goodness TOM is gone! Let's hope this number sticks!
  • Yes! New people are welcome (but you will still be set to the same 30 pound goal for this challenge).

---

So... I lost 2 pouns yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT since i gained 3 last week, i'm still up one overall.... Next week, hopefully, i'll actually be working om the challenge pounds...
  • Back down to my "start" weight - even after two thanksgiving dinners back to back! Hoping for a huge drop next week!!
  • No weight loss this week. which was expected. its thanksgiving weekend, so I definately spoiled myself the past 2 days with some home cooking i havnet enjoyed in 2 years. I plan on jumping back on the wagon tomorrow. Im having a hard time even shedding one pound these days but trying not to get discouraged...
  • I'm really disappointed that I did t not lost any weight this week but that means I have to work harder!
  • Quote: I'm really disappointed that I did t not lost any weight this week but that means I have to work harder!

Don't worry you will get there! You could cut a few more calories out or stay in the gym longer
  • Sweet! I just put in last mondays weight for last week and my starting weight. Hope that's ok!