I'm sticking to this diet today because

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: I am sticking to this because I continue to lose and I want to win... I want to get to my goal of 128 lbs...then I want to stay there. I probably wont believe it when I get there...only 18 pounds left!.. Then I have to figure out how to keep it off!
    Hi cmarty - you and I have similar heights and goal weights, so I've been excited watching your progress behind the scenes. Keep it up - I can't believe how close you are!
  • I can stick to the program today
    - because I will feel better if I do.
    - because today and another day and another day... eventually makes a habit
    - because I don't want to go on insulin - I must get to goal!
    - because the better I feel, the happier I am
  • Because I am enjoying life without headaches - I want to move onto a life without CPAP!
  • (And because today I have no choice - I HAVE to go buy new pants - WOOHOO!)
  • Because I'm a recent returner and I need to do this and keep the weight off this time. And I feel so much better when I'm eating better.
  • Quote: Keylani,
    You have come a long way girl! You r doing great! It is a great plan!
    Thank you very mch cmarty!! I can't say enough about MRC...it's changed my life!! I love it!
  • Quote: Because I am enjoying life without headaches - I want to move onto a life without CPAP!
    Wow, so you suffered headaches too? I haven't heard or read that yet in these forums.

I suffered severe migraines until I started MRC. I haven't even had a slight headache since day one of MRC. It's changed my entire life!! I was seeing a neurologist for a couple years...taking prescriptions drugs of all kinds..the Dr tested all sorts of meds...ordered scans of my brain to see what was going on etc...nothing helped!! I was in bed 1-3 days a week with my migraines and throwing up with almost everyone of them...and now...not one single headache. The only thing I can think of is the horrible food and sugar I was eating all day. WOW!! It's like a miracle for me. I had suffered the severe ones for the last 10 years and headaches since I was 15!!

I really feel like this is what has kept me on plan to a tee...cuz I really don't want to have a migraine and I tell myself "if I eat that, I will be in bed with a pounding head the rest of the day"