Easy food that fits in your diet?

• I love the fiber one bars and brownies. I got some land o lakes cheese that's (I think) 90 calories a piece and very good. Oikos greek yogurt (I get the full fat kind even though there are only three flavors that I can find) is a huge favorite of mine.

I find that I do a lot better if I have stuff available to grab in a variety of snack preferences so if I have a craving I can satisfy it without eating something that will throw me way over my calories. So far that's working for me.

What do you keep around to grab in a pinch, or to fulfill a craving?
  • Luna Bars, usually Lemon Zest as I'm not a chocolate person. Also pickles for when I crave salt. I do a protein shake 2-3 times a day which is chocolate which is probably why I don't crave it (well I never really craved it). I also keep a bag of frozen fruit in case I don't have any in the house and I want something sweet but not a processed bar.
  • Bell peppers, hard boiled eggs, string or a slice of cheese, prunes, yogurt and cottage cheese mixed together/or each alone, sliced zucchini or summer squash. Oh, and for a treat, Jello sugar free pudding, fruit and plain greek yogurt with some stevia.
  • The 100 calorie packs of Wholly Guacamole. Stress free, fast, no measuring, delicious, luxurious, portion controlled, happy happy goodness. How can I feel deprived or sad when I can quickly put tasty, yummy, healthy guacamole on my food? I can't!

All natural ingredients:
    Hass Avocados, Jalapeno Puree (white vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt) Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Granulated Garlic.
  • Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges 35 calories. Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese Sluces 40 calories. Sargento Reduced Fat Cheese Sticks 60 Calories . Activia Non Fat Yogurt 70 calories.
  • Really great suggestions everyone! I will be picking a lot of these up
  • hard boiled eggs, baby carrots, frozen veggies to quickly steam for dinner, fruit water(refreshing and easy to make!), cherry tomatoes, and all different kinds of fruit and berries for sweet cravings. Roasted seaweed for salt cravings is amazing. And this may seems strange but if I'm ever super craving chocolate or something sweet I eat a dash of cinnamon. Its so weird but really gets rid of the craving!
  • Eating a snack when I am a little hungry only makes me very hungry.

Hunger comes in waves so when I feel it I ignore it until it is time to eat which for me is twice a day.

Something to consider if you've never tried it. Fewer larger meals.
  • http://www.garden-lites.com/get-real...ternut-squash/

http://www.drpraegers.com/Sweet-Pota...akes-P575.aspx