Does anyone have the link to this blog?

• Awhile back someone posted a link to a blog that showed a woman at 165lbs (I believe that was the weight). Before and after photos of the same weight, but her body transformation was amazing.

Does anyone have this bookmarked? I want to show it to some people in my moms group as motivation and to show the scale doesn't show everything.
  • Was it the lady at 155 who began strength training? I believe that's from a paleo site and a crossfit trainer. Let me see if I can find it again.

ETA: Here you go. http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/22/...ddicts-part-2/
  • Oh thank you so much!

I tried googling it and for some reason I kept getting boob pictures when I typed '165 lbs before and after'

Totally remembered it wrong haha.
  • You're welcome, it is a great story and those sort of transformations are not that uncommon when body resistance or high weight exercise routines are undertaken. Good stuff, especially for moms.
  • I agree! I just got back into weight lifting. I had done it before and it was great for my body composition though my weight wasn't changing much near the end, which was fine because I looked and felt better.