2 Milestones Reached Today :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone I have been missing as of late because I have been going through some difficult life changes. I am sure any of you who have or are going through a separation/divorce will understand and forgive me for my neglect to the group and my friends.

Today though I am only here to report happy things!!

1) I finally reached goal 5 on my signature. (Under 244)

2) I just put on a pair of 2x scrub pants to go to work and they fit!! (I have gone from a 5x last November to a 2x today)

3) This is really not a milestone, but the scrub pants I am wearing are WHITE! I can not tell anyone when the last time I wore a pair of white pants was!!

I am off to work, I wish everyone much success on their journeys today! Please keep me in your thoughts even when I am not posting I am still always around reading and keeping up with everyone's successes, failures, ups and downs!!

Love
    Belinda
  • Smallstep, I am so sorry you've been going through this difficult time. I hope as time goes on it will be easier for you.

CONGRATS on your weight and pants!!!
  • Congratulations Belinda on your milestones!

I hope the stress lessens soon for you; stay strong!
  • I am 4.5 weeks out from my separation *hugs*

Congrats on your milestones and on staying on track despite the emotional obstacles!
  • Quote: I am 4.5 weeks out from my separation *hugs*

Congrats on your milestones and on staying on track despite the emotional obstacles!

You hang in there too RJR!
  • Thanks RJR for your concern and comment now I don't feel so alone

I have known it was over for quite a while, I finally got the courage to tell him on July 23. So I am officially 2 weeks and 2 days into the seperation phase. We are still living in the same Condo me in my room and him in the den so there is a lot of tension going on. I believe it would have been a lot easier on me if I could have just thrown him out.
  • Wow! Congrats on your mini goals being reached!!!!
  • Belinda,

First for reaching the milestones!!!

Second for the other.

I am here for you.
  • YaY! Nice job on your accomplishments! White pants!!! hahahah brave and so wonderful!!! I can't tell you the last time I wore white either... Looking forward to it!

Good Job!

JO
  • Thanks everyone it feels pretty amazing to drop a clothing size I don't care who you are

Peggy my dear you are absolutely beautiful we have to get your picture posted on here!!
  • Thank you!! I will someday. I know how to post pics to Facebook so maybe I can figure it out for here.
  • I am still hanging in there everyone. It gets a little easier each day to deal with. Unfortunately I am a stress eater so there has been a little weight gain, I will know the damage when I weigh tomorrow.

On a happy note I am SODA FREE for 9 days!!
  • Between the major stress and pending TOM I am slowly inching back up. I have regained 6 pounds since July 23. I am beyond frustrated with life in general I feel like I have no control over anything in my life at this time.
  • I'm sorry to hear about the rough time you are having. You are not alone. I am also going through a separation/divorce. Still dropping the weight and I couldn't be happier.

You are doing great! Keep it up.
  • Hang in there, hon. I know it's tough. I've been down the divorce path a couple of times.