Mmm...eating ice cream right now!

• ...Or rather, frozen greek yogurt! Healthy choice vanilla bean frozen greek yogurt- the raspberry is also good. 100 calories and 4 grams of protein! If you're totally obsessed with ice cream like me, you have to try this! It's new this month apparently, but I found it at wal-mart in the (healthy) frozen entrees section.

http://www.healthychoice.com/pdf/gre...zen-yogurt.pdf
  • Oooh, raspberry. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Looks yummy! How does it compare to ice cream and other frozen yogurts?

Also, what is the size of the 100cal serving -- is it 1/2 cup?

Thanks for sharing!!!
  • I recently picked up the blueberry and strawberry flavors but I haven't tried either yet... Now I'm really looking forward to them... I know that some people think that it's a waste of money to buy single serving size items but I think the portion control and convenience is worth the slight cost difference...
  • I believe it's about half a cup, and the texture reminds me a bit of soft-serve, while I feel the flavor rivals ice cream itself. The best thing for me is the 4 grams of protein, which helps me to feel satisfied afterwards.
  • I LOVE the TCBY stuff found in Walmart's ice cream section. 150calories for 1/2 cup. Mint chocolate chip and english toffee are my favorite, but cookies and cream, and strawberry are also good. The container is 4 servings; I used to eat it in one sitting, but now I'm able to resist and break it up into 3 servings (I usually have 1/3 of a container once or twice a month, so the container lasts quite a while and it's 200calories for 1/3container)
  • I also have been eating Artic Zero, which has only 150 calories for a whole pint! Plus tons of protein since it's made from whey. Consistency reminds me a bit more of a sorbet, which is great!
  • These ice cream alternatives sound delicious. Too bad they aren't available in the UK