Where IS everybody??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm lonely.....where are you all??
  • I knoooooow!!! Where are our friends?? I miss them MW booohooooo!!! Come back!!! xxxxx
  • Hello

It's been quiet in here hasn't it. I've been on, just lurking mainly
  • Hi, I've been a member since 2008, but haven't logged in in ages. I am now in Worcs and have just joined the local gym...trying to get back down to business!

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all.
  • Hiya Belle,
    welcome to our gang!!!!!
  • Hello Ladies,

I live in Guernsey Channel Islands and have just come across this forum, looking at all the success stories is just given me a big motivational lift.

1st week of IR diet done and lost 4lbs so far.

Looking forward to "Talking" more xx
  • Hiya cheekytwchick lovely part of the world you come from! What's the IR diet????
    I must say this forum has really helped me so far and I know it will help me lose the rest of my weight!! And the things you learn!!!!!
  • HUUUUGE apology and HUUUUGS!!!
    Apologies for the lack of visits here lately. My netbook decided it was going to have a huge hissy fit and not boot up at all so had to reinstall windows, which took almost 2 weeks to sort as most of my hardware had decided to die!! GAH!!
    I would have posted something from my phone, but it doesn't seem to like this page lol I get the feeling my tech is trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts.

I'll go post in more detail on the usual thread
  • Hi everyone you may remember me from the UK chicks challenge, where I suddenly disappeared - I'm sorry! I went through a rough patch where I regained a whole stone, I was feeling terrible and not really speaking to many people, online or off. But I'm baaaaack and I've almost lost that stone I gained, so feeling much better! Looking forward to catching up with everyone xx
  • whoooooop lozz how are ya?
    How is the job going?
    You may notice from my ticker I have joined you under 300lbs!!! Only just mind!!!
    aseret123 well done for losing that stone my lovely next time you wobble, don't disappear ....we can help!!
  • Hi!! I'm one of the guilty party for buggering off, haha! I'm still around, promise!
  • I'm back too!!!! Although, only a UK chick for another 23 days, BOING!!

Hello to all the newbies, hugs to everyone else. Let's get skinny guys xxx
  • MM where ya bin?????
    TC where ya going????????
    Such deep meaningful questions!!!
  • Ha ha MW, I'm heading back to Thailand, boing!
  • Hi folks. I just joined. Loving reading through all your posts