Wedding dress - HELP!!!'

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Congratulations on being a size 6 and on your upcoming wedding! They're both so pretty but I love dress number 2.
  • They are both beautiful but I vote for number one. Size 6 is fantastic !
  • You look beautiful and skinny in both. But if you are a bling-bling gal you need #2
  • You look amazing in both!! Personally, I would go with the first one because I don't like too much sparkle. But it all comes down to which one YOU feel fits your style more. Let us know which one you decide and congrats!
  • I really like the first one. However, your face says you like the second one! They both look wonderful on you. The second one also seems to push the girls up and closer together... Its gonna be a hard choice for you I'm sure.
  • They are both beautiful but I like the first one better.
  • The second one!

And you look much happier in it too.
  • you look gorgeous in both! I prefer the first one, because i feel like it is interesting, something i haven't really seen before. but, i can't help but notice how wide you're smiling in the second photo.

no help alert -- ultimately its up to you. but seriously, you look great either way. and congrats!!
  • You look stunning in both, but I think the whiteness of the first one really pops with your dark hair and skin tone... but they both are just gorgeous on you! Tough call, but definitely not a bad problem to have
  • Oh gosh you look AMAZING in both!!! I really like the 1st one though, but really they are both so beautiful
  • You look amazing and can't go wrong with either choice. I have a slightly greater preference for dress #1. It's classic and because you don't have as much bling (which you can do with accessories), I get to focus more on your pretty face : )
  • re:
    I actually like the fit of the first one a bit more - although I do like sparklies on the second one.

Is the wedding more formal or more relaxed? The second would seem like it goes with more of a formal wedding and the first more relaxed.

You look fantastic in both though so either one would work!
  • I like the second one... but, I was married in the 80's!! LOL
  • You look gorgeous in both, but I think that you're the star of the show in the first one, while the dress is trying to steal your thunder in the second. Congrats on the size 6!
  • You guys are the absolute sweetest bunch I have ever "met" in my entire life.

Your comments made me cry. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and opinions.

Here's where I stand.

I find the first one has a certain elegance, and makes my silhouette look absolutely tiny!! Which I love! I love the flowyness of the flowers as well. I think its different.

The second one on the other hand, I love number 2 because it's a perfectly princess gown. I always wanted to be a princess for one day.

Oh lord why can't I just have both?! LOL

I think I'm gonna finish my Jillian Michaels training for the month and go for my appointment early September and try them on again.

It's funny my friends who have seen it, are completely torn straight down the middle too.

Men like #2 more and women #1! LOL