Ideal Protein Maple Syrup?????

• i have seen several recipes on IP sites using IDEAL PROTEIN MAPLE SYRUP...is there such a product???? if so, where can i buy some??

all i can find is the Walden Farms Maple Syrup.

thanks

ps....the coach i asked said she had not heard of it????
  • Its WF syrup!
  • And just for the record...WF Maple (pancake) Syrup is delicious!!!
  • Quote: Its WF syrup!
    You CONTINUE to look amazing!!! Such an inspiration to us all!
  • Thank you
  • Agreed, its Walden Farms, and unlike the disgusting dressings, its quite good, tastes almost like the real thing.
  • Quote: Agreed, its Walden Farms, and unlike the disgusting dressings, its quite good, tastes almost like the real thing.
    Yeah its actually super good! The dressings are sick. I bought a bottle 2 weeks ago and paid like $8 for it and I swear Im gonna choke it down because thats insainly expensive OR Im gonna start putting the syrup on my salads...
  • Quote: Yeah its actually super good! The dressings are sick. I bought a bottle 2 weeks ago and paid like $8 for it and I swear Im gonna choke it down because thats insainly expensive OR Im gonna start putting the syrup on my salads...
    Bwahaha, so funny that you say that...I honestly tried the dressings, and a number of them, and ended throwing all out except the 1000 Island, and I can only stand that on the Big Mac in a bowl. However I do use the syrup on steak as BBQ sauce often, so your comment made me laugh.

We are lucky, we are close to the US border and we shop there lots, and we get the WF stuff for about 3 bucks there. But ya, 8 bucks at my clinic or Nutters.
  • Quote: Bwahaha, so funny that you say that...I honestly tried the dressings, and a number of them, and ended throwing all out except the 1000 Island, and I can only stand that on the Big Mac in a bowl. However I do use the syrup on steak as BBQ sauce often, so your comment made me laugh.

We are lucky, we are close to the US border and we shop there lots, and we get the WF stuff for about 3 bucks there. But ya, 8 bucks at my clinic or Nutters.
    OMG! $3? i feel totally jipped!hahaha
    Im totally going to try the syrup on steak as BBQ sauce! I think that would be awesome. Thanks for the tip. And I'll let you know how it tastes on salad
  • The syrup is also very delicious on grilled salmon!! yuuummmyyyyyy!!!

One for every 5 pounds gone forever!!