Consistency of IP Puddings

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I love the shakes, bars, restricted snacks...but I just can not get past the consistency of the IP puddings!! I tried freezing after making and that helped a bit....but not much.

Does an anyone do anything special to their pudding that makes it more palatable? Or do you use an alternative brand?

Thanks!
  • Have you tried the ready to eat pudding cups? The chocolate one has a rather odd texture but the vanilla is delicious! Sprinkle a little cinnamon on it and it tastes like rice pudding...yummm!!
  • Like you, I could never come to terms with the IP puddings. I put the vanilla into sleepy time (decaf) tea, and the chocolate into my coffee in the morning.
    Have you tried that?
  • I just used the vanilla pudding to make a shake and it was delicious! much thicker and creamier than the vanilla drink mix. I'm going to buy the pudding next time instead.
  • Didn't like the vanilla - and I normally love vanilla - would you all recommend the milk or dark chocolate?
  • I use the IP puddings as smoothies only. about 10 - 12 oz of water with ice. shaken real well and it is very good. With the vanilla you may want to try adding some cinnamon. Cinnamon is great to regulate blood sugars as well.
  • Thank you all for the suggestion!
  • I dump my vanilla pudding into 8 oz cold coffee, splash of vanilla torani 0/0/0 syrup or vanilla Splenda and shake with ice martini style! It's an everyday drink for me!
  • I mix the butterscotch pudding with chai tea and heat it in the microwave. It's delicious.
  • Love the dark chocolate pudding with viatnamese cinnamon sprinkled on every yummy spoonful. Any of the puddings with that cinnamon or real nutmeg is great. We all have such individual tastes that change as the diet goes along!
  • I make the vanilla pudding into a shake every night (5oz water and 8 ice cubes in my magic bullet) and then sprinkle in some cinnamon and some liquid Stevia English toffee. So good!
  • Tried making the butterscotch pudding ss a shake tonight and wow! 10 oz water -few ice cubes and it was great! Filling too! Will have these as shakes from now on. Can anyone recommend the milk or the dark chocolate?
  • Quote: I make the vanilla pudding into a shake every night (5oz water and 8 ice cubes in my magic bullet) and then sprinkle in some cinnamon and some liquid Stevia English toffee. So good!
    Dana,

What is liquid stevia English toffee?
    Do you buy it in the grocery store in the sugar and sweetener area?
    Sounds wonderful!
  • I like having the puddings on hand as they are the most "versatile" (I hardly ever have them as 'plain puddings'). I make 'tapioca pudding' with Miracle Noodles Rice, pancakes, muffins, cakes, smoothie/milkshakes, and (my favorite) waffles that come out nice & crisp!
  • I never eat the puddings as pudding. I also make smoothies with 8 oz water, lots of ice and add-ins according to my mood---instant coffee granules, WF caramel, WF strawberry, and more to test.
    I like the dark chocolate and the vanilla best.

How do you make waffles or pancakes with the pudding mix? I just made pancakes with the crispy cereal---yum.