Can I do a POLL on your favorite IP Packet??

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • You only get 1, so what is your favorite.

I am going to say (even though I have more than 1)
    The crepe mix. I made a pancake with pumpkin pie spice with a lil bit of WF syrup and it was OMG good!!

Next???
  • I guess I would say the chocolate pancake/muffin mix. I like to sometimes make it as muffins and sometimes I just mix it in a bowl with extra water and microwave it. It becomes something like a thick, yummy pudding.
  • crepe mix and potato puree....but i have never used them as intended, always in a recipe!!

oops....missed the part about only 1!!!
    crepe mix!!
  • Quote: I guess I would say the chocolate pancake/muffin mix. I like to sometimes make it as muffins and sometimes I just mix it in a bowl with extra water and microwave it. It becomes something like a thick, yummy pudding.
    how do you do that because the pancakes were awful to me and i have 2 packets left and didn't know what to do with them!!
  • I know you said 1,but --

Favorite non -restricted= Dark chocolate pudding (turned into shake)
    Favorite restricted = chocolate chip cookie
  • non-restricted: cappuccino drink
    restricted: cookies and cream bars..my mouth is watering just from typing it.
  • Quote: non-restricted: cappuccino drink
    restricted: cookies and cream bars..my mouth is watering just from typing it.
    OOOOOH I havent tried the cookies and cream bar yet. I will have to add that one to my list.
  • restricted: strawberry wafer
    non restricted: mango drink (rtd)
  • Quote: how do you do that because the pancakes were awful to me and i have 2 packets left and didn't know what to do with them!!
    Those are delicious! I use the recipe on the back with I think 2 oz of water and put it in a microwave safe bowl for about a minute, then I drizzle WF syrup on it and it is like a molten brownie dessert
  • Restricted: Chocolate Soy Puffs....EVIL, but my favorite
    Unrestricted: Crispy Cereal made into pancakes
  • White cheddar ridges
  • Quote: Restricted: Chocolate Soy Puffs....EVIL, but my favorite
    Unrestricted: Crispy Cereal made into pancakes
    Liz - I am going to have to go find that recipe for the pancakes. I got the crispy cereal at my clinic last night so i can put them to good use.
  • Restricted - caramel nut bar

Unrestricted - chocolate shake
  • Chocolate drink.
  • DITTO J bug you took the words out of my mouth!

Restricted - caramel nut bar (I pretend its snickers)
    Unrestricted - Chocolate Drink Mix

The strawberry wafers are SO good but my coach does not recommend them in phase 1 at all since they are really high calorie and not nearly as much protein as the bars.