Maintainers Vol 7

You're on Page 35 of 35
Go to
  • What are everyone's thoughts on this article? http://180degreehealth.com/2008/08/fat-as-fuel

Liz, you look AMAZING!
  • lizz awe, you're an inspiration to me too! You look FAB dahling! I like my little goal thread...when I have a blue day or need a boost in confidence I go there and read what nice people have had to say.

maile YAY for going into your second year (figured you should read that again since you liked it)....let us know what's in the package??

cap actually I'm a big BIG outside activities girl for the winter...and I used to be big into cross country skiing...specifically racing 5 and 10 km (when I was in junior high). I've already asked for new skate skis for Christmas...or at least some cash to put towards the investment...as they are typically pretty pricey. That was the reasoning behind me starting to run, so that I could go more then 200 metres without gasping for breath! Yoga is considered a workout...although I understand your hesitation...why not get a video, there are some good 20 minute videos you can do right before bed that are "yoga de-stress" ones. When I'm super stressed I used them (probably should use them more then when I'm just stressed though!)

busymom that's a HOUSEFUL, understand your user name more and more

All you guys and your spin classes, make me jealous..I wish I could do spin...I cannot as I broke my tail bone a few years ago...like not just a crack but a BREAK...so no biking for me...probably EVER! :/

Going off for a balloon ride this weekend with my mama and then to a Rider's game...WOOT WOOT!!! So excited to see her
  • Closed