Snacks for the office job ideas

• Hello,

Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong place,it's my first post.

I've decided the hardest time for me to stay on track is whist I'm at work, sat in the same place for 7 hours and going through periods of boredom, I always end up eating. So I've been taking hoards of healthy little snacks with me to make sure I don't end up buying junk, but after 3 days, I'm already getting a bit bored of the same things.

Here's my current little stock at work, please add your own simple snacks so I can steal all your ideas!

Carrot sticks and hummous
    Malt loaf (plain, good for when you want choccie because it's stogey in texture and sweet)
    Cucumber sticks
    Fruit (I'm the typical fattie that has to force myself to eat this!)
    Dried apricots

If there's an old thread with this type of list, please point me in the direction, I'm in need of new foods!

Dose xxx
  • Rice Cakes! You can get them in loads of different flavours ie. yogurt, chocolate, plain, and they're all usually under 50 calories. Very filling as well!
  • some of my favorites are

water..drink a glass each time you feel like snacking
    greek yogurt
    humus and your vegi of choice (I love mini red/yellow/and orange peppers)
    popcorn
    granola bars
  • Fiber bars, fat free popcorn, string cheese, greek yogurt, and mini packs of nuts are some of the things I keep at work to snack on.
  • Some of my go-to's:

Almonds w/craisins
    Dark chocolate chips (not the whole bag, obvs.)
    Cherries, when in season (my favorite!)
    Light Laughing Cow cheese triangles and whole grain crackers
  • I would recommend making some of this and carrying it in a little tub so you have a low-cal dressing that's also packed with good protein (it's ranch dressing made with cottage cheese, and is super yummy!).

I'm also a fan of ricecakes, but you have to look for the right ones (more than 35 calories per cake and you're probably filling up on flavoring).

http://fabulouspinterestfinds.blogsp...ien-ranch.html

Greek yogurt with fruit and cottage cheese with fruit is also a must-have!