an apology

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I came here 4 months ago looking for support and more so, a quick fix.

I got neither.

But I would like to make a public apology for all the negativity I brought fourth, especially in a few posts here.

With that I will say that I started my weight loss/healthy life plan on Feb 5th and have lost 21 pounds since!!!!!!! .

I am here for anyone who needs it. I can still use the motivation and hope to help others along the way.

My ultimote goal is 100 lbs., but I am not stretching myself that thin just yet.

Thanks and sorry again!

• congratulations on the weight loss! I don't remember any negativity, but am glad you are losing weight!

Matt
  • thanks Matt!
  • Congratulations! You've done wonderfully well. I hope you'll continue posting through "thick and thin!"
  • Jenne - Welcome. I'm glad that you decided to come back. This is a great group!! Congrats on the 21 lb loss!! Keep it up!!!
  • Welcome back! Wondered where you went!

21 lbs!? you are doing fantastic!! What is the plan you are on?
  • Glad to see you're back!! Congrats on the loss!
  • I used www.calorieking.com

had them come up with a menu for me. I followed it [1200-1400 calories a day] faithfully for 2 whole weeks, then started to learn about portions and the like and was able to make my own meals and eat other things.

It's been great. I know what to snack on and I do things in moderation. Like today, a co-worker brought in SPONGE CANDY and instead of eating 7-8 pieces, I had 2.

I've been real proud of myself!
  • OMG - sponge candy! I haven't had that in about 20 years!
  • Sponge candy??
  • that's new to me too, what is sponge candy?
  • I think they call it fairy food here? It's caramel colored & rock hard, covered w/either dark or milk chocolate. Soooo good.
  • I've never heard of it either.

Welcome back Jenne. I'm glad that you decided to rejoin us. Congratulations on your awesome weight loss.
  • Fairy food - never heard of it either! But maybe that's a good thing!
  • Jenne,

I have this vague memory of you... and thinking, bummer, I wish she would have hung out more. Hope to see you around!

GJ