TEN POUNDS AT A TIME #168: Easter Challenge

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Terry..are you chuckling yet i'll snap you outta that mood
  • Wow, great loss, Cathy and I am proud of you! All that work outdoors is paying off. That's the great part of spring and summer -- so much more active.

Regarding the vet, it only came (right, "only!") came to $482 as they estimated high. I tried to take the mats out but he was so bad and he kept nipping me and scratching me. He was not a happy camper! He also had 8 teeth pulled. Two dogs, same diet (Hills Science Diet Food), one has great teeth (Rochester) and then there's Mac. Mac's the pedigree too -- go figure

I just got my talking pedometer that I ordered in the mail -- something to play with. My toning tape is still in the wrapper too -- this weekend for sure!

Hope all is well with everyone -- keep thinking thin and Cat, aewsome job!
  • Thanks Terry
    has he got any teeth left? never mind "matless is CT" he's "toothless in CT" and hairless too..no wonder he won't stand up..i think he needs a brandy!
  • I've just downloaded some pics from my camcorder and i thought you might like to see this one that i took a few nights ago..it was a lovely day i had one of an eagle perched in a tree..will have to see where i "filed" that one cos its not where its supposed to be but i think i know where it is.
  • Great job Cathy! Awesome loss. Very proud of you girlfriend

Terry, poor Mac, poor you. I know the vet is just crazy! Toby's surgery from when he swalled the rock was $750!!! I just love them so much but holy smokes they are pricey. I'm glad the vet bill wasn't as high as first anticipated but I know it still hurts. Keep your chin up and keep smiling.

I played ball (slo pitch) last night for the first time in about four years and holy mackeral are my legs ever feeling it. Geesh..and here I thought I was getting so fit LOL.

Wrote my final Tuesday so that's good..now it's just pins and needles until I get my marks back. Month of May is all mine and then back at 'er in June.

Have a great afternoon you all,

Pam
  • "Sleepless in Victoria" here Are you there Terry? i've been lying in bed for hours and i'm not a bit tired there is no sign of any sleep for me this morning so i guess i've got a hot date with a movie its too early and too dark to go out in the garden Rozanne is on right now not seen that for ages. Think i'll see if there is a decent movie on..BBL
  • Started a new thread -- see #169!