MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N....Recipes from the Rainbow

You're on Page 28 of 30
Go to
  • SPICE CAKE....REALLY?!
    Rainbow....Will You Marry Me?
  • Cauliflower tots, the best!!!! Thanks
  • Rainbow, I think without finding your recipes I would've given up on the diet sooner or later. I find myself trying new foods (jicama) and old IP products I at first found not so charming (wild berry yogurt mix) just to try your recipes. I have not been disappointed! Sooo yummy!
  • making salmon cakes tonight :-)

eta, omg, i made salmon cakes with english muffins. i feel like i cheated
  • Quick question: I was SO excited to find the rhubarb cookie recipe for the whoopie pies but are the rolled oats legal? I have the exact brand and it says 32g carbs. hope I didn't get all excited for nothing
  • Does anyone have a recipe for a cookie maybe using the IP oatmeal packets?
  • Quote: Quick question: I was SO excited to find the rhubarb cookie recipe for the whoopie pies but are the rolled oats legal? I have the exact brand and it says 32g carbs. hope I didn't get all excited for nothing
    Rolled oats are not Phase 1 legal on IP - most of Rainbow's recipes are good for phase 1 but she does a modified P1 so not everything is ok for those of us following the regular protocol.
  • Wow I just made the crab cakes and they are amazing!!!! Thank you so much!!
  • Quote: Quick question: I was SO excited to find the rhubarb cookie recipe for the whoopie pies but are the rolled oats legal? I have the exact brand and it says 32g carbs. hope I didn't get all excited for nothing
    if you look at the link in the thread for the recipe, it does say phases 1-4. i posted from an ideal protein webpage, so use your own discretion.
  • Argh!! Can't find recipe - thought it was one of Rainbow's. I was a ground chicken mixture formed around skewer's....anybody??
  • IP cookies without Oatmeal mix?
    Help!! I have a cookie craving and was wondering if anyone has tried making cookies with the pudding mixes? I have butterscotch here???!
  • Look in the FAQ for Finn's recipes. there is a cookie recipe there. I'm pretty sure rainbow has one too
  • Thanks!
  • Quote: Help!! I have a cookie craving and was wondering if anyone has tried making cookies with the pudding mixes? I have butterscotch here???!
    I've had these copied from having gone through the recipes and some center's website's recipes.

Pudding Cookies
    Prep is following the pudding cake recipe with some changes:
    oven at 375
    1 egg white (I think I used slightly more because I have a carton and used 4tbsp and it says 3tbsp is one egg white)
    2 oz water
    fold in pudding packet
    Directions:
    on cookie sheet (with wax paper or with Pam) spoon (I used a tbsp measure) mixture onto sheet and spread in a flat circle (if you just mound it you will get little puffs)
    cook at 350 for 20 to 30 min
    half way through, flip the 'cookies' over and squish down with a spatula (they will puff up during cooking)
    They are crispy first out of the oven, but get chewy over time. They keep well though
  • I can't find that Land O Lakes Seasoning anywhere. Any idea where to get it?