Newbie But I Need To Vent

• I am going on my first vacation ever in September. I am going with my husband ourbdaughter his ex wife and her family. Right now i weigh 136 and I want to get down to 110 before I go. I can't be fat on my first vacation. Today I feel huge and because of that I feel like I will never lose the weight. .
  • I'm sorry you're not having a great self-image day.

What is your plan between now and September?
  • I think you can definitely lose the weight by then if you really work hard. You just have to keep reminding yourself why you want it and get out there and do it. Easier said than done, believe me I know.
  • Well, 137 pounds isn't huge unless you're three feet tall. Try not to get too caught up in the numbers. Just go slow and steady and try to enjoy your new healthier self.

F.
  • I'm sure you can at least get close! It's less than 2 pounds a week, and while that's pretty ambitious at only 136 pounds, it's probably doable with hard work and dedication. good luck.

Lin
  • Good luck on your journey, it sounds doable!
  • At 136 lbs, I would rather work out and get toned than try to get the scale down to a certain number, as that would probably have more impact on the way my body looks.

It's not impossible, you just have to work at it! Don't give up!

Now it may be none of my business, but you're going on vacation with your husband's ex wife?! Is this the reason you're wanting to look great? Like are you wanting to get to a certain weight because you want to, or because there may be competition with another woman? Even when you reach your goal weight, will there be negativity against your body to take away your accomplishment? Or are they all very supportive and will support you when you've reached your goal (or are nearing it)? If there's any negativity, you might want to think about that impact, as it would be many against one, with your husband caught in the middle.