Alternatives for Phase 1 "talk"

You're on Page 17 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I did several trades of IP products. I'd certainly be up for an alt trade (unless we all like the same thing!) I'm not a fan of the WLS cheesecake pudding so I have 6 packets of that I'd LOVE to trade.

Much of what I haven't been fond of I've just mixed with an IP packet and used at 2 different times (creamy soups, for example). What I am fond of: Protidiet Pink Lemonade & Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal! (and almost everyone's favorite: cocomint pudding)
    i have several for trade too!! we should get together another swap list!!
  • I have four chocolate fudge cake mix packets and four nacho cheese pasta packets I would trade for WLS cheesecake or any chocolate pudding shake packets or ?? Make me an offer.

Molly
  • Quote: LOL they sell the product under a few brand names - my nutrition store sells them under the name "Balanced Protein" Many companies do this
    It's a conspiracy!
  • Quote: Much of what I haven't been fond of I've just mixed with an IP packet and used at 2 different times (creamy soups, for example). What I am fond of: Protidiet Pink Lemonade & Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal! (and almost everyone's favorite: cocomint pudding)
    Coconut pudding??? I need to hear more!

My Nashua order just arrived. I use IP products too. I am a happy camper. Or I will be when I get back from vacation and I need to Phase 1 again for a while!
  • Quote: Coconut pudding??? I need to hear more!

My Nashua order just arrived. I use IP products too. I am a happy camper. Or I will be when I get back from vacation and I need to Phase 1 again for a while!
    CocoMINT creme pudding from WLS (or Balanced Protein in my case!) - tastes like a Thin Mint!
  • FOR TRADE:
    4 Strawberry Yogurts
    https://www.nashuanutrition.com/stor...1-serving.html
    very nice flavor, super great texture, but too sweet for me
  • Quote: I have four chocolate fudge cake mix packets and four nacho cheese pasta packets I would trade for WLS cheesecake or any chocolate pudding shake packets or ?? Make me an offer.

Molly
    molly, i will trade one of my WLS cheesecake packets for 1 fudge cake to try!!
    if you are interested.
    i will also be going through my stock and see what else i have for trade
  • Quote: molly, i will trade one of my WLS cheesecake packets for 1 fudge cake to try!!
    if you are interested.
    i will also be going through my stock and see what else i have for trade
    There's nothing wrong with either, I just have other places I'd like to spend my restricted.

Let me know what you've got. We'll see what we can work out.

Molly
  • Hi all
    I started researching alternatives for my BFF because she wants to do IP but really cannot afford it, and in my research I'm now considering starting alternatives too but I have a couple of questions for both of us.
    1. I swear I read a thread where someone was ordering actual IP branded products and possibly supplements from a website and now I can't find the thread. I think the person said she cancelled her order because she thought the website was sketchy (disconnected phone number) but someone else said they ordered from them all the time. What was that website? ETA I THINK I FOUND IT: Plainprotein? Good experience with that website?
    2. Is there any matching (or close) alternative of the IP pina colada drink mix and the mango ready-made? Those two are my favorites.
    3. Any matching supplement alternatives for the Natura cal-mag, multi, and potassium?
    Thanks much!
  • Nashua's shipping special thru Halloween: free shipping on orders 49 or more
    Code: spooky
  • Quote: Nashua's shipping special thru Halloween: free shipping on orders 49 or more
    Code: spooky
    thank you!! perfect timing!! i had 52.00 in my cart and was so wanting to order!! i even still got my 10% off too! woohoo
  • Quote: thank you!! perfect timing!! i had 52.00 in my cart and was so wanting to order!! i even still got my 10% off too! woohoo
    Somewhere on their website I registered and now get a weekly email announcement re: weekly special
  • Does anyone have any suggestions for bars that are not restricted? I want to have some for lunches. Thanks
  • Quote: Hi all
    I started researching alternatives for my BFF because she wants to do IP but really cannot afford it, and in my research I'm now considering starting alternatives too but I have a couple of questions for both of us.
    1. I swear I read a thread where someone was ordering actual IP branded products and possibly supplements from a website and now I can't find the thread. I think the person said she cancelled her order because she thought the website was sketchy (disconnected phone number) but someone else said they ordered from them all the time. What was that website? ETA I THINK I FOUND IT: Plainprotein? Good experience with that website?
    2. Is there any matching (or close) alternative of the IP pina colada drink mix and the mango ready-made? Those two are my favorites.
    3. Any matching supplement alternatives for the Natura cal-mag, multi, and potassium?
    Thanks much!
    The website is plainprotein.com - I order all of my IP supplements from there, cheaper than the clinc and they ship super fast. Regarding the supplements, you *can* use a regular multivitamin, and GNC has a few products that are similar to the Cal-mag. The potassium is one I have researched A LOT and cannot find a comparable supplement. The FORM of the mineral matters - the IP one is Potassium Bicarbonate, while most commercial supplements are gluconate or citrate. Bicarbonate is the broken-down version of gluconate and VERY easy on your body to process and absorb. The other versions can cause strain on your liver & kidneys to process, and this diet already puts some strain on those organs.

I have decided to stick with the IP supplements across the board BECAUSE they are designed to work with the strains the diet already puts on your body. If you seek out alternative supplements just make sure you are paying attention to the FORMS of the nutrients as well as the dosing.

Quote: Does anyone have any suggestions for bars that are not restricted? I want to have some for lunches. Thanks
    I haven't found a bar that's unrestricted yet, but I also always have my restricteds at either lunch or breakfast. My coach had recommended using it earlier in the day because the carbs are then available for your daily activities, and it's worked for me.
  • Quote: The website is plainprotein.com - I order all of my IP supplements from there, cheaper than the clinc and they ship super fast. Regarding the supplements, you *can* use a regular multivitamin, and GNC has a few products that are similar to the Cal-mag. The potassium is one I have researched A LOT and cannot find a comparable supplement. The FORM of the mineral matters - the IP one is Potassium Bicarbonate, while most commercial supplements are gluconate or citrate. Bicarbonate is the broken-down version of gluconate and VERY easy on your body to process and absorb. The other versions can cause strain on your liver & kidneys to process, and this diet already puts some strain on those organs.
    Here's a potassium that is the Potassium Bicarbonate. I got this link from another post that someone did a while ago:

http://www.life-enhancement.com/shop...on--sandy-shaw

Not sure how good it is though.

I agree with you, Scorbett, probably best to stay with the IP original supplements, if you can afford it.