Made it! 145 pounds gone for good.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • AWESOME job, Congratulations....your smile now tells all just how well you feel.....amazing job
  • Fantastic job! I have about the same to lose as you so it's great to see people making it to the other side! Congrats!!
  • Thanks for sharing. You look great, well done on your journey!
  • Wow!!! I work in Casper at Foss Toyota. I know the clinics there are some of the best. I am so glad Casper is full of great IP'ers like you!!! Congratulations and enjoy your new healthy lifestyle!!!
  • Thanks River, you look great and I love your ten tips!
  • Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Quote: Did more lurking than posting in this forum, but came here quite often for some good inspiration over the last 9 months as I was working on the new me, my blog's got the story and the before/after photos:

http://kisscasper.com/110-things-i-l...ideal-protein/

Thanks for the great tips & stories along the way.
    Great inspirational blog! The pictures with you holding up your old clothes are amazing. Join us in the daily chats for advice and ideas. We'd love to have you there!
  • Thanks all!
  • Such an inspiration! I love your tips! You are absolutely 100% correct! I will share this with all my IPer's I know!
  • Wow, what a story and what an inspiration. Congrats
  • Fantastic!! You look great, and I loved your story. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Congratulations, very inspirational indeed!
  • Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful . Nancy from Cape Cod Ma
  • Congratulations! What an inspiration you are and yes the 10 things learned while losing weight are spot on!
  • You look amazing & happy! Love your story. I'm forwarding to a male friend (needs to lose at least 100lbs) who is thinking of starting IP but has failed at so many "diet" attempts, I think he's afraid.... Your story is exactly what he needs to read.