IP Ice Cream?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Has anyone ever tried turning their IP drink mix into an IP ice cream? I came across an interesting recipe and wonder if it would work. I'm no expert in the kitchen, so what do you gals/guys think?

Here's the link to the recipe: http://idealproteinjourney.com/recip.../ip-ice-cream/
  • It makes the best ice cream!! It sounds crazy but it is crazy good. Plus you get an arm work out shaking the bag.
  • I used the shake mix stuff (Alternative brand) and my little icecream maker, it was super awesome
  • Omg! I don't get usually get this excited over the packet "tweeks", but this was the bomb!! Seriously, I will be having a version of this every night until I get sick of it (if that ever happens!) My husband has a bowl of ice cream every night and I usually have a shake. Last night I made my chocolate drink into ice cream and it was amazing. I seriously went to bed feeling like I had cheated and had to remind myself that I hadn't!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea!
  • Oh WOW!!! Thanks for shairng, I CAN'T wait to try it!!!!
  • Thanks for all the feed back! I got up the moxy to try it tonight and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
  • Sounds like a perfect treat for summertime. Thanks for posting!
  • Sounds yummy. Now I know what I'm doing with that vanilla drink tomorrow.
  • I'm going to bed but I will try this tomorrow! I had a poweade zero while my three kiddies ate ice cream. It was toughest tonight because I had to hold my youngest daughters on the drive home.
  • I should be able to use my ice cream ball for this.
  • Read this and made a ready to drink chocolate ice cream for my snack. It was awesome, thanks for the tip. Definitely try it vet!
  • Quote: I'm going to bed but I will try this tomorrow! I had a poweade zero while my three kiddies ate ice cream. It was toughest tonight because I had to hold my youngest daughters on the drive home.
    OMG now THAT people is WILL POWER!! Way to go VET!!! That's a test for sure!

Quote: I should be able to use my ice cream ball for this.
    Let me know how this turns out, I wanted to get one of those balls for the kids to use, and now I may have a reason to get one!!

Quote: Read this and made a ready to drink chocolate ice cream for my snack. It was awesome, thanks for the tip. Definitely try it vet!
    I made it once and I over "cooked" it! LOL! But it was very good!!! I wonder if we can store it in the frozen state, and use later?
  • I want to make this for DH! My only problem is that I don't have any drink packets, all I do is rtd. I do have pudding packets, would that work? I just got in my order from Nashua so I don't want to do an order for one thing.
  • A few posts back said they used RTD for the ice cream. I made it and added WF cho syrup. Ver good. Thanks for the ideas.
  • I just made the IP Ice Cream with a chocolate drink mix and added coconut extract instead of vanilla. It was so delicious. This could be habit forming!
    Can't wait to try other extract favors with the drink mixes.