Strawberry wafers??

• anyone know the nutrition facts on the wafers??
  • Someone put them into myfitnesspal. Pretty sure it matches the box or you can look at Kaypix spreadsheet. Here it is:
    Calories 200
    Carbs 13
    Fat 9
    Carbs 15
    Fiber 0
    Sodium 65
  • I just tried one packet, and I could get into serious trouble on this one...it was so very tasty, I bet I'd eat the whole box if I had it. Another home-run for IP!
  • My center just got those last week.... I tried one & I guess i'm one of the lucky ones, it was just okay. I wouldn't eat again... Way to sweet for me, Yes!!
  • I like them a lot. They're tasty, and that bit of chocolate really kicks a craving into submission! A bit higher in calories than other stuff, but lower carbs which I like.

I just wish they weren't so crumby!
  • These could be dangerous!!!
    I just started on P1 again. I was about 4 pounds from goal and opted to phase off due to a vacation. Unfortunately my phasing off didn't go quite long enough...or to the IP plan. I have gained a little back and had to stop running due to an injury, so here I am back at it! What I have learned is this...I love the simplicity of this food! Being a single mommy, simple is good for me!

With that said, I had one of the strawberry wafers for dessert (snack) tonight and OMG was it YUMMO!!! I could see myself seriously craving those! My list of foods that I like with IP is pretty short so I was happy to have something to add to it!!!