WTG BusymomX4 GOAL 142 Lbs gone in 44 Weeks!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

I'm so SO proud of you! I can't wait for you to get through your next four weeks...WOOT WOOT, we'll be in maintenance TOGETHER!

You totally BLEW this diet out of the water, 5.2 lb loss on the LAST WEEK, unheard of...WELL DONE!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!
  • Wow! Congrats!
  • Incredible!!! Way to go Busymom, your latest picture was fantastic. You will enjoy summer so much more with the lucky four young'uns.
    Several people have been here since I can to this board last summer and have lost a lot of weight by being steadfast and keeping on trucking no matter what the obstacles. You and Ishbel are certainly part of that select group. It is so exciting to see what determination can do.

Pat
  • Way to go! You are amazing and keeping the rest of us inspired!
  • Great job! Congrats on hitting goal. 142 pounds is an amazing loss. celebrate today, you deserve it.
  • That is amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you and very very inspiring.:w izard:
  • OMG, First thread I see is this one when I logged on....WHAT did I MISS??...You made GOAL....AMAZING....INCREDIBLE..... FANTASTIC...I am SOOOOO PROUD of you. I remember when you first started.....it seems like only yesterday....I am glad we have been able to go through this together...I hope you have an AWESOME day with lots of celebrating....OK gotta ask....what are you going to get yourself since you reached goal?
  • Soooo happy for you! You are an inspiration for us all!
  • GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for reaching your goal and transforming yourself in an amazing way!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! You are a Rock star!!

• Congratulations! That is so awesome!
    WAY TO GO!!!!!

• Thanks everyone

Here's the link to my post in the goal section with pictures and stats.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...ml#post4356583
  • That is insane! You most certainly should consider becoming a coach. Wow- so happy for you.
  • Do you have any "tips" or " tricks" - besides staying on plan, that you would like to share? What were/ are your favorite phase 1 meals/ packets, etc. My tastes have changed so much since starting, things I used to love, I don't like anymore. Again, you are inspiring and very pretty.
  • Congrats, you certainly are an inspiration to me, you also look fantastic, wow you are so tiny!!!!!!!!