What did you eat today? (June Edition) *No Judgement*

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Breakfast:none - not awake

Lunch: 2 hardboiled eggs, 3.5 cups of watermelon, 14 oz. of dry-roasted almonds, a cup of stir fry green beans & chicken w/ oyster sauce

Dinner: 6 cups Romaine Lettuce w/ 1 string cheesestick, 2 cups cucumber slices, 1 large baked chicken breast w/ Sicilian spice, & 2 tbsp honey mustard dressing
  • Yesterday was my first day and I had:

Breakfast: None
    Lunch: Ham sandwich on white bread, cup of tea and a bottle of 500ml water
    Dinner: 1 bowl of an Irish dish called a coddle (Boiled sausages, potatoes and bacon), bottle of 500ml water
    Snacks: 1 apple, 1 mandarin orange, 1 cupcake (oops...:P), couple of chips from the Chinese. Damn my mother and her Friday night ritual!!
    Drinks: Glass of 7up, bottle of 500ml water
  • Breakfast: piece of tilapia, piece of rhubarb strawberry cake
    Morning snack: piece of chocolate, 2 strawberry oreos
    Lunch: small avocado with tabasco and lemon
    Afternoon Snack: another piece of chocolate
    Dinner: shakey's! 5 mojo potatoes, 1 cup steamed veggies, three small pieces of pizza, one fried chicken thigh(skin removed)

Calories: 1480/1660

Notes:
  • Breakfast: Oatmeal and Orange Juice- 270
    Lunch: Chicken Noodle soup, pineapple, carrot sticks- 240
    Afternoon Snack: Fiber One bar- 160
    Dinner: Chili, crackers, sprite-577
    Dessert: Weight Watchers Fudge Bar-100
  • Yesterday

Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, about 50 g of cheese.
    Snack: the other 50 g of cheese.
    Lunch: Bowl of veggie soup, with black beans and egg drops.
    Snack: Bag of mixed veggies and a few nuts.
    Dinner: I tried some chili but it was gross. So I caved and had some of the chocolate oatmeal squares in my freezer. Later on I had 1 scrambled egg with black beans, salsa and feta cheese.

No idea what the calorie count is, especially with the soup as it's difficult to measure.
  • Breakfast: coffee with splenda and cream
    Morning Snack: -
    Lunch: jimmy johns turkey tom and a pickle
    Afternoon Snack: tootsie pop and tootsie roll
    Dinner: butternut squash with crumbled bacon, salad with yogurt ranch dressing, and rotisserie chicken. YUM!
  • Breakfast - not awake today either haha xD

Lunch - 2 hardboiled eggs (160 cal), tuna sandwich w/ 1 tbsp mayo & 2 slices dbl fiber wheat bread, 1 ginger candy & 2 cups of green tea

Dinner -Broccoli, choy sum, catfish, some Chinese roasted pork
  • Mehh ate ok

Morning- Protein shake with protein powder, flax seeds, half milk, half water, ice

Lunch - 1 bag bbq kettle chips, mini jersey mike chipotle sandwich, 4 fl oz blood orange sparkling soda

Dinner- Idk yet.. nothing crazy.. will come back to update.
  • Breakfast: poached egg with whole wheat English muffin (200 cal)
    Snack: Protein bar (200 cal)
    Lunch: Ham, roasted red pepper, tomato on a lettuce wrap; brown rice chips (300 cal)
    Snack: grilled chicken, tomato, roasted red pepper salad (150 cal)
    Dinner: Grilled chicken, tomato, roasted red pepper, fresh mozzarella and lettuce panini (took off about half the bread) so I'm guessing 800-1000 cals? Got it at an Italian place

Total: around 1900? Probably will have something else later. It was my heavy weight training day.
  • breakfast: 3 fiber one muffins (570)
    lunch: a bite of an apple and salad from panera (239)
    dinner: cauliflower w/ hummus and lean cuisine (346)
    total: 1155
    i don't typically go this low... i was working all day today so i didn't really have time to eat anything else. also i had four slices of cookie pie (bad, i know) yesterday so i haven't been hungry all day.
  • Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats Cinnamon with 1% Milk
    Lunch: Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich
    Afternoon Snack: Watermelon
    Dinner: Corn on the cob and some baked chicken drumsticks
    Evening snack: Hot chocolate with some light cream

Comes to about 1,207. I think I'm going to go with 1,300 since I didn't account for the light coating on the chicken.
  • Just in my first week of eating better again...probably not great but a big improvement lol

Brunch : about 80% of a 3 egg cheese omelette w. 2 slices of rye toast

Dinner: Half of a Chicken Caesar wrap & small amt of cucumber salad (just cucumber marinated in light italian dressing.. not really a salad i guess!)

snacks - 1 serving of BBQ pop chips, canteloupe, & tootsie pop

2 cups of coffee, lots of water & a 20 cal monster rehab

not so bad i guess! need to start counting the calories though.
  • 02/06/2012

Breakfast: Glass of semi-skimmed milk
    Lunch: Bacon and sausages sandwich and a bottle of 500ml water
    Dinner: Chicken, potatoes and peas dinner, bottle of 500ml water
    Snacks: 1 apple, 1 mandarin orange, 3 cookies
    Extra Drinks: Bottle of 500ml water

Meh, it was an OK day. Bacon and sausage sandwich probably ruined it.
  • yesterday, after dinner, I lost control a bit and had 4 chocolate chip cookies and some turkey chili with cheese. called it a wash and started new today.

Breakfast:Atkins bar
    1 and 1/2 cup orange juice

Lunch: Salad pocket stuffed with turkey, low fat cheese, light mayo, baby greens and a few pickles
    skinny cow chocolate crisp candy bar
    fresh pineapple

Dinner: butternut squash with crumbled bacon, salad with yogurt ranch dressing, and rotisserie chicken. YUM!
  • 6/2: Not a model eating day. No activity!

Brunch 2 egg omelette with spinach and gorgonzola. Vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries.

Dinner DiBella's roast beef au jus dip sub sandwich

Dessert 8.8 oz worth of TCBY frozen yogurt and berries

Midnight munchies 2 Riesen chocolates, few bites of bf's DiBella's godfather sub, quesadilla made with 1 corn tortilla