Looking for buddy...

• Hello CC'ers!! Well, I'm back again after about 6 months. Once I returned from my deployment (where I lost 22lbs) I gained about 10 back. So, for the first time I'm going to try to count calories while I'm not deployed and all the temptations are here!!! I think I really need a buddy to stay accountable to and help motivate me along this process. If anyone's interested I would greatly appreciate having someone to e-mail and possible text during this journey. Look forward to sharing this challenge with someone!!

Oriana
  • I'm interested. =)
  • me too
  • Quote: Hello CC'ers!! Well, I'm back again after about 6 months. Once I returned from my deployment (where I lost 22lbs) I gained about 10 back. So, for the first time I'm going to try to count calories while I'm not deployed and all the temptations are here!!! I think I really need a buddy to stay accountable to and help motivate me along this process. If anyone's interested I would greatly appreciate having someone to e-mail and possible text during this journey. Look forward to sharing this challenge with someone!!

Oriana
    Join the June Don't Bug Me Challenge!
    Good luck!