What is your shape?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I thought this was cool

http://www.shopyourshape.com/calcula...ody-shape.html
  • I'm a pear but I knew that already, I was hoping it would tell me I'm suddenly an hourglass or something haha
  • I'm not sure. I'm either a spoon or a pear, cuz I have traits of both, and when I got to the end I couldn't decide which one was me.
  • Cool.
  • That page won't load properly on my iPad, but by ratio and size I am an hourglass, tending toward a ruler (my waist/bust to hip ratio is enough for me to qualify as an hourglass, but just barely). I shop accordingly, as well as shopping with what flatters my waist length, height, and complexion.

There's a lot to consider when shopping
  • Some of those shapes were new to me. I always thought there were 3 shapes, not 8. Alas, I am something else than I thought. I am "straight" which I had affectionately called Sponge Bob

ETA I have been playing "what if" game here...hehe...so if I go down to 38/29/38 I will get to be hourglass
  • Apparently I'm a spoon. This was fun!
  • this was fun!

Im A SPOON lol thats new
  • I always thought I was an apple, but according to this I'm an oval. Sounds about right either way.
  • Quote: Some of those shapes were new to me. I always thought there were 3 shapes, not 8. Alas, I am something else than I thought. I am "straight" which I had affectionately called Sponge Bob

ETA I have been playing "what if" game here...hehe...so if I go down to 38/29/38 I will get to be hourglass
    LOL!
  • Im 40-33-40. I thought I was an Apple, but this says I´m straight....very interesting. If it took my shoulders into account I would be a carrot because I´m so wide..haha
  • Straight here too. Pre-children, I used to be more of an hourglass, but while my ribcage and hipbones managed to go more or less back to normal post-pregnancy, my abdomen has never recovered.
  • Quote: Im 40-33-40. I thought I was an Apple, but this says I´m straight....very interesting. If it took my shoulders into account I would be a carrot because I´m so wide..haha
    You and I have exactly same stats. Except I have small shoulders; no carrot here; hehe!
  • I got a pear; usually on these things I'm either a pear or an hourglass. I guess that means I'm in the middle, unless there's a special name for busty pear-shapes.
  • I thought my 36-28-38 shape would make me hour glass but apparently I'm a spoon?? Hahahaha that's awesome!