What are you reading in MAY 2012?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Happy May!! Please share with us what you are reading.

I am about 50 pages into The Glass Castle. It's good. Dark, but good.
  • I'm reading More than a Mistress by Mary Balogh. It's one of her older ones and I may have read it before, but I don't seem to quite remember it, so that makes it new to me!

The Glass Castle is on my list to read, but I've been worried that it's too dark, so I keep putting it off.
  • The Bandido Massacure - Peter Edwards

Based on a true story about a group of bikers that were murdered, stuffed in trunks of cars and left for dead in Ontario Canada. I remember reading about it in the paper when I was in college. Saw the book when I went to chapters and picked it up! Very interesting!
  • I hate to admit that I am waaay to lazy/lacking the attention span to read. Its just not relaxing to me and I have so much other stuff to try to get done, but I have taken to audio books and am listening to Hunger Games.
  • How strange. I just read the review of that in yesterday's paper! http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/...r-over-nothing

Right now my Book Club is reading The Paris Wife. The guys think it's chick-lit but the women like it. It's a fictionalized account of the early days of Hemingway from the point of view of his first wife. It's sort of "Meh"!
  • I'm reading 1984 now, it's been on my list for a long long time.
  • Still reading Damage, a thriller/suspense/crime novel, after that I'm not sure what I'll read.
  • The Hunger Games trilogy is sitting on my shelf calling to me...so hopefully I'll get to read that soon.
  • Hi everyone! I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey at the moment, and wow, it's definitely not what I was expecting!
  • Oh, I just started 50 Shades of Grey....maybe turning me 50 shades of red.
  • Quote: The Hunger Games trilogy is sitting on my shelf calling to me...so hopefully I'll get to read that soon.
    I heard very briefly about this book just this week. I am intrigued though. Let us know what you thought of it

EDIT: Meant 50 shades of grey! *face palm*
  • Still reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  • Quote: The Hunger Games trilogy is sitting on my shelf calling to me...so hopefully I'll get to read that soon.
    Quote: Still reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    I have both of these books at home because my friend let me borrow them...sitting there waiting for me to read them. I'm still trying to find time to continue with my Bandido Massacre. I think tonight I will take some time and just read for an hour.
  • I'm reading several books...

Synthetic Men of Mars - Edgar Rice Burroughs
    Color of Magic - Terry Prachett
    Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling (audiobook)

I actually do read other genres, I'm just in a geeky mood right now.
  • The Titanic Secret by Jack Steel